Outdoor Pop22's 2016 Greenhouse Grows

Update:

First round of harvetsing began yesterday. The Double Bubbly was ready, 90% cloudy trichs. But the real reason was I found a spot of bud rot! Not even taking any chances, I lost almost half my fall crop to bud rot last year! I'd rather chop early and take a small loss. So I chopped her and one Dragon Kush, and 2 Dragon's Blood.

The other DB,DK, and the auto Ultimate I'm watching closely. I'm checking buds twice a day. If I find so much as one more spot, they ALL get the ax!

And I need room for the Blue Dragon anyway, they are getting big! All that space the AU is hogging is needed to spread the Blus Dragon out!
And interesting, out of 32 plants, so far I've only had 5 males! I think I have one more, I'll know by tomorrow i suspect.
and maybe I should be one female. Why? Yeah I have lots of BD seed. BUT, I have some VERY fast females and I'd like to isolate that as a "fast version". These 5 girls have been in flower for over a week!

Pics later, to hot to hang out long in the greenhouse!

Greenhouse is in overdrive! Woooooooo! Plants are exploding in there. Pulled a male yesterday and 2 today. Still have 24 Blue Dragon!

Debating chopping the Auto Ultimate. She's at about 100 days, 70-80% milky trichs. And I could use the space....lol!

CHOP CHOP! Chopped the rest of the AU yesterday. AU is nice to trim, its not all that leafy on the buds. No amber on her but around 90% cloudy trichs. Now I can make room for the Blue Dragons that need to spread out. Going out with a saw to cut up the tree trunk, err... stalk. I'll get a pic of the base. All in all, Im pretty happy with this plant. I think she could have been bigger, but she spent too long in her starter pot. Still, I'm guessing 6-8 oz. dry, not a shabby harvest!

And the Dragon's Blood, the little Dragon Kush budsicle, and the Mexican Airlines all have a little amber on them, so they get copped, likely to day, also. The Dragon Kush seed momma needs maybe another week.

First wave harvest is looking very good compared to last year! So far, I've harvested about 40 grams of Dragon's Blood, and about 10 grams of Dragon Kush, and 38 grams of Double Bubbly. I'm guessing when all the current plants are cut and dried, I'll hit 1 pound! Now I'm hoping for 1 1/2 - 2lbs from the blue Dragon. I have 20 plants left, I yanked 2 more males yesterday. I'm pretty sure though the rest are all female! So I need to average 30gr. per plant.

AU BUDS and Branches:

AU branches -pic2.jpg
AU Buds pic1 -7-27-2016.jpg

Back