Lighting Pop22 Grows Purple Amnesia!

I've been working planting technique and I now like a root 1-1.5" long. I plant with the head just at the soil level, almost but not quite covered.I have nice little green cotyledons in 1-2 days that way.
Neem seed cake is ground and can be powdered. Check ingredients with powdered, sometimes its bark and leaves not seed meal. Seed cake is best to use for bacterial/fungal/insect control. A nice nutrient additive also, win win!
hahaha, thats the same I do it kinda...except I do cover mine completely but I like tap root at least 1/2" long.. I agree you'll see green in way less time,then putting tap in to early..

Update:
Seedling looks healthy but seems small for its age. We'll have to see how it goes from here. I'll raise temps in the growroom for a couple days. The visitor, A spare Blue Dragon for another grow, is doing very well under the auto cobs!

View attachment 814743 View attachment 814744
they looking good bro! am curious how they come out..

Update:
Day 11

She's starting to put on good growth! However, again, I'm seeing proof that transplanted seedlings grow more rapidly! When I start in small pots then transplant, my plants are much bigger than this by day eleven. Ohh she'll catch up, just will take longer to flower. I'm excited to see this girl take off!

Purple Amnesia pic1 -10-16-2017.jpg
Purple Amnesia pic2 -10-16-2017.jpg

Back