Lighting Pop22 Grows Purple Amnesia!

Update:

Day36

Light are raised to the max to try to get a little stretch. Also, she has no sigh of flowering so I put her on 12/12. The plant shows a little yellowing, need to check my water more often, I'm finding that now it seems to not hold its ph........... Going to start buying 20 gallon barrels of filtered water if this shit keeps up. I'm pissed, all three tents have been hit with ph issues, and its the water, NEVER had an issue with my soil mix.

Purple Amnesia pic1 -11-14-2017.jpg

Update:

Day 38

Switching to 12/12 did the trick. She is now in flower! She has bushed out in the last 2 days. I plucked a few leaves to open up the center of the plant, several flowers developing in there. I also fimmed her a couple weeks ago and now have 7 tops. Hoping this keeps the height down as I know how big these can get... and this is only a 5' tent.

Purple Amnesia pic1 -11-16-2017.jpg
Purple Amnesia pic2 -11-16-2017.jpg

This girl is at 60 days.......... and just doing nothing. 13" tall and the flowers look like they did a week ago.

I may move it to another tent where it can take as long as it wants, it will just fill some extra space. I've got to get this tent being productive however.

Amnesia pic1 -12-1-2017.jpg

This girl is at 60 days.......... and just doing nothing. 13" tall and the flowers look like they did a week ago.

I may move it to another tent where it can take as long as it wants, it will just fill some extra space. I've got to get this tent being productive however.

View attachment 834424

60 days of flower? What is going on!

UPDATE:
Day 79

Well she's finally making progress. I feed her Seagrow veg formula a couple times now and she got her green back nicely. Buds have formed almodst the entire length of the branches. She's got a bit of purple showing lightly in the buds, not distinct but its there. Smell is fruity though, not, Amnesia like from what I'm told.

I'm felling better about this plant. She may produce well for her size. However, going to 90+ days as its looking is really a waste of space IMO. Fortunately, she's not important to my needs, more of a just because grow lol, so I'll let her finish. But, she gets the axe at 90 days.....

I did some defoliation and I bent the branches way over, none broke but they did weaken enough to stay put. Trying to get some light down the middle.

Amnesia pic1 -12-20-2017.jpg
Amnesia pic2 -12-20-2017.jpg

Back