Lighting Pop22 Grows Purple Amnesia!

I wonder if the difference was in the breeding or genetics of this old lady. I grew 2 of them out and man that was one hell of a crop. 2 filled an entire 4x4 scog that I was thankful to have. Everything about mine looked different.

Yes I've been wondering, seems like it may have been a mix up, I've looked at several examples and none look like this. I've decided this isn't really an Amnesia it bears no resemblance to the Sativa strains and it smells similar to a Rhino Ryder I grew, a very sweet, fruity scent, smells good enough to eat! And I'm not disappointed, just baffled lol! I will say, I suspect its going to be some great smoke!

I wonder if the difference was in the breeding or genetics of this old lady. I grew 2 of them out and man that was one hell of a crop. 2 filled an entire 4x4 scog that I was thankful to have. Everything about mine looked different.

update:
Day 87

Well, I know why this plant looks like this! My understanding is this Amnesia was crossed with Double Grape, and it looks just like a double grape I saw posted today. AND, that's what it smells like, its amazing! I noticed when I checked this morning, it smelled like grapes! Very sweet.

Amnesia pic1 -12-28-2017.jpg

update:
Day 87

Well, I know why this plant looks like this! My understanding is this Amnesia was crossed with Double Grape, and it looks just like a double grape I saw posted today. AND, that's what it smells like, its amazing! I noticed when I checked this morning, it smelled like grapes! Very sweet.
Yep, that's a nice plant. And I think I can smell it from here.

Update:

Day 96

Finally nearing the end. Colas are turning a bit purple! The smell is just delicious! Like Welch's Grape Jam.... mmmmmmmmm! Trich are about 60% cloudy. I'll chop in the next few days, a week at most. Being a Haze, having clear trichs should give it a more Sativa edge.

Purple Amnesia pic1 -1-7-2018.jpg

Your going to have to wait a bit for those pics...........

That little plant had a lot of bud on it! And, I got a ball of scissor hash from it as big as a pea!

WARNING!! Don't smoke scissor hash from this strain, in the middle of trimming........... this shit is more for discussing quantum physics or fishing or most anything you can retain for more than three seconds.........

Update:
DAMN! This is the most intense Sativa I've grown in many years. A couple hits too many and you'll be tripping, I'm sure! And the buzz last more than 2 hours. The smell changed just before harvest. she smelled like shoe polish, you know, the old kind in a tin. She still has that smell but with fruity undertones, quite interesting. Haven't weighed it but I'd say an ounce easy, she had a lot of buds for a small plant!

I wish I was more of a Sativa smoker, this is some truly badass weed! I'll keep a little but will give most of it away. I've already got family begging me to grow more lol!
The Trimbin pic is about 1/3 of the plant...

last pics

Purple Amnesia pic1 -1-13-2018..jpg
Purple Amnesia buds pic1 -1-13-2018.jpg

Back