Lighting Pop22 Grows Purple Amnesia!

Ohhhh Yeah! She growing quickly now! Looking good for sure! Think I need to add a little Blood meal however, seems a little on the light green side. Hard to tell in that bright light!

Purple Amnesia pic1 -10-19-2017.jpg

Geez.......... I really let this one slip, sorry everyone!

I'll get pics tomorrow, she looking real good. But very short and bushy. I raised the lights to the max to try to get a little stretch, the internodes are so close together its ridiculous! She dark green and quite healthy. I'll take measurements of her when I get pics.

Looking at your tent I was wondering if you were going to use both cobs for the duration. I just finished a test of 2 cobs (no reflectors) over three 3 gallon smart pots. That worked fairly well, but now I want to test 2 cobs (with reflectors) over one plant. I'll do that for two single plants. www.cobshop.net cobs are fun as well as showing impressive results.
I just got a COB from them, works incredible and runs cool as a cucumber:biggrin:

Convenience and adjustability I find them Ideal in this tent when growing short to medium height plants. The spectrum is good. And only using 120 watts to run 2 is a plus also! Then they are quiet, no fans, and are truly plug and play.

Ditto.

Why do you love them though?

Back