How'd do people sign up for testers? cuz I got 2 grams a watt off my last grow with triangle dragons. An would be interesting to see how they compare.
Even a grow journal discount would be sweet, for public reviews.

How'd do people sign up for testers? cuz I got 2 grams a watt off my last grow with triangle dragons. An would be interesting to see how they compare.
Even a grow journal discount would be sweet, for public reviews.
We do get quite a few requests for sample lights and we have already 1000's of growers who have seen great results. We do sign up testers who are super active on social media or run great forums like AFN. We will be offering a coupon code to AFN members in the near future so stay tuned!

They ship to Canada too. I was quoted 30 dollars a light that is really fair shipping I trust that your packaging comes as stealth as possible. I will be purchasing p600's and giving my older panels to family. I will pump out some huge plants with those babies. I have yet to see any negativity on your light. You went with higher end parts and are charging what a lot of epileds light sellars charge for 150 watt draw and sell it as a 600 watt light. The growers that got picked will make them shine. I am excited which is good thing lol

It will not be happening in a NEW YORK MINUTE I have been looking for something North American based that is easy to do business with and the Five year warranty means a lot a year to two seems to be the norm for most Led retailers. Plus I get to see them in action I know your skills as good as you do lmao so yours and the other testers will be a huge factor.

I believe platinum led purchases from e-shine, which are 11 band lights with overpriced shipping coming from China and not the 5 year warranty. Platinum added the 12th band and few changes maybe I'm wrong but I believe it's true.
@Autonugs I assure you Platinum LED does not purchase from eShine. I'm not even sure they are selling that model that looked similar to ours anymore. They probably have a very similar case to ours which is common. Remember China is like the wild wild west. You can find rip offs of every lighting brand out there (heliospectra, gavita Nanolux.) I've been to a fair in Hong Kong where you can get knock offs of iPhones and Beats by Dre headphones. Its very common.

If you open up the hood and even get to the PCB level in the led driver our components are top quality and are different.

We have a 5 year warranty, US based customer support and a 90 day warranty. Plus our results don't lie.

Last edited:
I believe platinum led purchases from e-shine, which are 11 band lights with overpriced shipping coming from China and not the 5 year warranty. Platinum added the 12th band and few changes maybe I'm wrong but I believe it's true.
If you can find a web link to back this up, other than gossip or flaming it, I will be pulling your post. We are a fact based website, followed up with positive reinforcement(good or bad) on any vendor review by our test team, so please be aware, that we are looking for facts and not gossip from videos from a competitor.:thumbsup:

Back