Thanks Fairlynew. We stand behind our product and we do our best to be as responsive as possible to our customer's needs. We are grateful for the opportunity to let the AFN test our lights.
:thanks:
I just wish a Canadian got picked I would love to put it up against mine. You are now in my mind as a light to buy in the near future. Your cree line up is priced very fair for the parts used too. I am learning going on two years of growing with nothing but led
That customer aftet care is a huge draw when buying a light. I will be following the grows with enthusiasim especially my dear freind ATrain

Hi. Do you ever have refurbished led panels you sell at a cheaper price, or even experimentals?
Hi Redhed420. We don't normally sell refurbished units through our website. You can send an email to sales@platinumgrowlights.com to see if we have any refurbished in stock.

You can however find refurbished units on Amazon. They are even fulfilled by Amazon. Here are some of our p600s:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NTC2XRO/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

I appreciate your interest and let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

I see you use cree leds in you XML2 series. May I ask what kind of leds do you run in your P series?

We'll probably offer promotions, contests and coupon codes for AFN members in the future. We will work with the AFN admin team on the best ways to make this happen. Stay tuned!
I would love to get a discount on your lights I'm looking to but 2 new leds I currently had 3 hydrogro LEDs that I bought 5 months ago2 of the sol 4's that I was using have bad cob chipsets in them and they tell me that I can't get replacement parts until middle of July now granted I've bought 6 lights in total off of them and a returning customer just gets put on the back burner like that and I think that's totally unacceptable and needless to say I will never do business with them ever again also when I recicved the lights I was missing the 4 hangers that screw in and hanging straps not really a big deal but when I called to tell them hat I was unhappy about that the bitter old woman who always answers the phone had an attitude right from the door and she refused to send the things they didn't give me in the first place because she was trying to talk me into buying something and she would ship with what I purchased I strongly advise against buying their products

I would love to get a discount on your lights I'm looking to but 2 new leds I currently had 3 hydrogro LEDs that I bought 5 months ago2 of the sol 4's that I was using have bad cob chipsets in them and they tell me that I can't get replacement parts until middle of July now granted I've bought 6 lights in total off of them and a returning customer just gets put on the back burner like that and I think that's totally unacceptable and needless to say I will never do business with them ever again also when I recicved the lights I was missing the 4 hangers that screw in and hanging straps not really a big deal but when I called to tell them hat I was unhappy about that the bitter old woman who always answers the phone had an attitude right from the door and she refused to send the things they didn't give me in the first place because she was trying to talk me into buying something and she would ship with what I purchased I strongly advise against buying their products

Thanks verbalkent412. I will keep everyone posted on when we may have a coupon code available for AVN members. You can also find refurbished ones on Amazon. We do have quite a few of each model in stock, so if you have any issues what so ever we will get you out a replacement unit as soon as possible. As always we just try to be as responsive as possible to our customers needs.
:thanks:

Back