What's up @PlatinumLEDTom I've watched all the videos on YouTube and looked on the site but I guess I'm over looking it.

I'm looking for the complete par chart readings of the P300 series light.

Can you post it here or link me to it my friend???

A-Trian & namvet25. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I checked with Mark to see if we had complete PAR footprint readings you requested, and he mentioned that we decided to offer core coverage area recommendations instead. The reason is that footprint readings can be very difficult to translate into results and can be very misleading. There are a few factors that can greatly alter footprint results, which include:
  • Wall reflectivity
  • How far the light is from the wall.
  • Other objects that may be in the room.
Additionally, if you are using more than one of our lights over a grow area, the area where the light overlaps will have significantly higher PAR levels. Our core coverage area is what we recommend for the flowering/bloom stage of a plants development. Our max coverage area recommendations can be used for the veg stage where the lighting needs aren't as high. Our coverage area recommendations have be tested in the field and recommended to us from our customers. We do offer centerpoint readings for apples to apples comparisons in our videos. Centerpoint readings can't be faked. All of our core and max coverage area recommendations are available on our website, so follow our coverage area recommendations and let the results speak for themselves.

Finally, spectrum is another very important factor that influences effectiveness of a grow lighting technology. Many lighting technologies that create full spectrum light waste a lot of energy in the 510 nm to 580 nm range which has weak light absorption by chlorophyll and no morphogenetic effect. Platinum does offer a full spectrum LED technology, but focuses on the nm ranges a plant needs most for photosynthesis. Platinum LED also included IR and UV diodes which help create stronger and healthier plants. Here is the light spectrum for our line off LED lights:
Platinum_spec.png

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can be of any additional service.

It is good to see people putting there products out there for us the consumer to see how it actually works. I use two of your competitors and do not see them on anysite.

Last edited:
It is good to see people putting there products out there for us the consumer to see how it actually works. I use two of your competitprs

Thanks Fairlynew. We stand behind our product and we do our best to be as responsive as possible to our customer's needs. We are grateful for the opportunity to let the AFN test our lights.
:thanks:

It would be nice if Uk arent re seller if you know what i mean.. We would like to have US prices avaible in uk..
While Uk is in Eu..
While we are available in a few brick and mortar stores in the states, we do most of our sales through Amazon or our website (see the link below). It helps keep our prices down (not as many mouths in the food chain). You can purchase directly from our website and see the international shipping rates on our each product page. We do offer discounts for quantity purchases.

Feel free to email us any sales questions you may have through the email below!

Last edited:
Back