My question is about overseas stockists.,or is there a euro headquarters for platinum led?

What's happening @IndicalVoz. We don't have a European headquarters, but our LEDs are readily available in Europe through Amazon. People can also order directly through our site. We ship internationally!

What's happening @IndicalVoz. We don't have a European headquarters, but our LEDs are readily available in Europe through Amazon. People can also order directly through our site. We ship internationally!

Thank you :) I just checked and its quite cheap to buy directly through you guys (i need to check duty) I'm glad i asked now as there very expensive where i'm located at the local hydro stores and ebay .It's considerably cheaper directly even with some added tax. I'm after two P300's but one will suffice for now with the 280w led) currently have, for a 1.2 x 1.2 space as previously suggested by you ;).
My new Autoultimates are killing it in veg although I still havnt flowered with led so I'm nervous but I'm loving the power saving its very noticeable against my 600w hps and my res's are icecold. thanks PLTom and I'm looking forward to trying one very soon ;)

Thank you :) I just checked and its quite cheap to buy directly through you guys (i need to check duty) I'm glad i asked now as there very expensive where i'm located at the local hydro stores and ebay .It's considerably cheaper directly even with some added tax. I'm after two P300's but one will suffice for now with the 280w led) currently have, for a 1.2 x 1.2 space as previously suggested by you ;).
My new Autoultimates are killing it in veg although I still havnt flowered with led so I'm nervous but I'm loving the power saving its very noticeable against my 600w hps and my res's are icecold. thanks PLTom and I'm looking forward to trying one very soon ;)
Thanks @IndicalVoz. Please let me know if you have any questions. We want to be as responsive as possible to our customers. If you have any international shipping or pricing questions, please reach out to us at the email below.

I'm confident you will be happy with your bloom! Cheers, Tom

I have posted a thread on this but thought I'd see what you guys think on here. Which position of the lights would be best for 3 plants? I will be using 2 p300s
DSC_0224.JPG

Good Evening Canna Folks! Week 3 update! Both plants are looking good and we are headed into cooler weather!! Backing off the watering and they should really take off now. The panel is working great and is one bright mofo! They started to smell, so I fired up the carbon and zipped the door shut. The wife hates canna and the smell associated with it and her nose is keen and she doesnt hesitate to tell me when its time. @The Elvis told me the Fastbuds Pineapple Express was a real stinker! Love this grow, with Kindsoil and not having to use nutes! Easy peasy, set it and forget it!:headbang: Pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG

O yea this is one strain you want to do a little extracting with!! so many flavors in her!! your gonna love it!! Oh yea this strain.. it
:pass: reaks after death and careful were ya take it!!
stinky pot!!!

Back