Hey @PlatinumLEDTom quick question. I have a TV cabinet I converted to a grow space and my available space is about 32" tall by 18" deep and 38" wide (but only use about 24-28" of the width). Would one of you 150's work in here and what is the heat output like? I have 2 Mars 300 LED's in it now but if I could get better output and less heat by using one light I'm all for that.

What is happening @dcat0921. A p150 should light up that sized space quite well. The core coverage area on the p150 is 3'x1.5'. The panels (especially the p150) all run cooler than many other LEDs on the market. You just need to make sure to allow airflow to the vents.

The height of the available space may be a concern, depending on what you are growing. We recommend 24" from the canopy for Veg and 18" for Bloom.

What is happening @dcat0921. A p150 should light up that sized space quite well. The core coverage area on the p150 is 3'x1.5'. The panels (especially the p150) all run cooler than many other LEDs on the market. You just need to make sure to allow airflow to the vents.

The height of the available space may be a concern, depending on what you are growing. We recommend 24" from the canopy for Veg and 18" for Bloom.

Thanks for the info.. I won't be able to have that much head room as the total height from top to bottom is only about 30" or so total so if you add in an 8" pot or whatever then I'm already at that distance and if you have any growth (without training) then i may be in trouble.
However for the price i may give it a shot anyways...any word on AFN discounts yet? lol
I can always move it to one of my other tents if needed.

AFN Discount would be a done deal for me...:forward:

AFN members can all use our AFN16 discount code when purchasing through our website:

https://platinumgrowlights.com/products

That code should be floating around on a banner somewhere here on AFN. I'll be doing daily and weekly promotions on specific panels from time to time. I have a deal scheduled for this Thursday to announce during my QnA session with Bud Warriors at 6:00 PM GMT (2:00 EDT). Stay tuned my friends!

AFN members can all use our AFN16 discount code when purchasing through our website:

https://platinumgrowlights.com/products

That code should be floating around on a banner somewhere here on AFN. I'll be doing daily and weekly promotions on specific panels from time to time. I have a deal scheduled for this Thursday to announce during my QnA session with Bud Warriors at 6:00 PM GMT (2:00 EDT). Stay tuned my friends!
Good man! :headbang:

Hey guys, one of my auto ultimates is leaning away from my leds the others are fine. My lights were at 26" but moved them to 27" now. Temps are 28C HR 40-45% I've tries gently bending it back but an hour later it leans over again?
DSC_0244.JPG
DSC_0245.JPG
DSC_0246.JPG

Back