Sorry about the photos being on the piss it's bugging me but can't flip them
Thanks Bro! That's my OCD for you haha. First time running leds so fingers crossed!

No worries man. I've seen worse photos (usually posted by myself [emoji12])
Those seem to be damn good lights so you should do just fine.

Hey guys. I've just got back from Amsterdam (amazing 3 days!) the ultimates are looking great but my node spacing in a little tight about half inch to 3 quarters of an inch. The panels have been around 27-28 inches. Can anyone recommend a hight for them so I can get at least an inch? They're on day 11

Hey guys. I've just got back from Amsterdam (amazing 3 days!) the ultimates are looking great but my node spacing in a little tight about half inch to 3 quarters of an inch. The panels have been around 27-28 inches. Can anyone recommend a hight for them so I can get at least an inch? They're on day 11

We would recommend having the light at 24" with just the VEG switch on at that stage. Great to hear the grow is proceeding well.

@PlatinumLEDTom Here are my auto ultimates on day 16, I'm impressed with the growth on these under my x2 p300's they have loads of side branches popping out. On one of them their leafs are curling up. Any idea why only one is? I did have a dehumidifier pointing at it but I have now moved it. Also my lights are now at 26" light cycle is on 20/4 until bloom then i will put it to 18/6
_20160818_204249.JPG
_20160818_204644.JPG

Last edited:
Hello AFN! We have just launched our new blog, in which we will be discussing a variety of key topics on grow lighting, grow tips, and general industry information. For our first entry we will discuss white light LEDs and how they can be used most effectively for growing plants. Check it out and let us know what you think.

https://platinumgrowlights.com/blog

Back