Lighting Planning for a DIY COB build

I'm with you for the most part. DIY for me was more for fun and to build what I couldn't buy. That's the only reason I do what I do now. Cost of a cob and cost of a 1/2 oz isn't to far off. I have had plenty of branches that can pay for a light on their own. I think making your own nutrients is more economical in the end.

Funny you should say that pal, I looking into making,brewing some nutes ,soil additives with microorganisms , there's some amazing organic products finding thier way on market which have at there heart specific mycorrhiza and bacteria , now it's extremely hard to produce these your self but if you take the product and ferment them in let's say molasses as the food source you should end up with a solution that can be used to add to the soil as feed:biggrin: I just starting off at this , but will once ime happy with results share , :pass: oh once you have done it ,it's just a matter of saving some mixture as a starter , bit like yeast for baking sour dough and use it again to produce a new batch

Funny you should say that pal, I looking into making,brewing some nutes ,soil additives with microorganisms , there's some amazing organic products finding thier way on market which have at there heart specific mycorrhiza and bacteria , now it's extremely hard to produce these your self but if you take the product and ferment them in let's say molasses as the food source you should end up with a solution that can be used to add to the soil as feed:biggrin: I just starting off at this , but will once ime happy with results share , :pass: oh once you have done it ,it's just a matter of saving some mixture as a starter , bit like yeast for baking sour dough and use it again to produce a new batch
I used to go through a gallon of sugar daddy each grow. 90+$ a bittle. I recently switched to 1tsp of epsom salt and haven't noticed a difference. .02cents vs 90 dollars. At least when someone buys a cob it lasts more than a grow. If your going the organic route check out eyes on fire. By far the most advanced organic grower I have ever met.

So is that on tsp of Epsom a gallon?? Cause I noticed the final flush from advances bites is just Epsom salts I believe or maybe I'm confusing that with bud candy either way it's way cheaper

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just dropped a bomb on your inbox :poof:

So is that on tsp of Epsom a gallon?? Cause I noticed the final flush from advances bites is just Epsom salts I believe or maybe I'm confusing that with bud candy either way it's way cheaper

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I don't follow advanced but your probably right.

Santa came early for me this year! [emoji7] cant wait to start converting the vipar :)
0fa179d508fa256d6713990e23fdac65.jpg

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/

Back