Lighting Planning for a DIY COB build

Never a problem, There are two Angelina reflectors. One with tabs and one without. I bet you got the ones without and since you did the only option is to use something adhesive, tape or glue.
Damn... I must have, because I honestly don't see an easy way to mount these, holes don't line up. You have any reflectors in stock? I'd hate to order just reflectors though, especially to Canada.

I can send some but I would use some clear tape. Let me check on shipping for you.

I can send some but I would use some clear tape. Let me check on shipping for you.
I did just pick up some plastic epoxy for the mono lenses, I guess I could just use that. Or tape I suppose.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

This is what I got.
3f1c9a006b626d7d4674ebffc1293043.jpg
6c906d1b83c6df5867b8ccde48d6c5ad.jpg

Little update. Decided to make a full scale diagram so I could visualize the design better. I've also settled on some 1 inch square aluminum tubing. I was throwing around the idea of using tee bars like the 80/20 extrusions but it's too difficult to roundup the extrusion and tee bar parts. To join the frame, I'm going to take a stab at brazing and maybe I'll show a video of that process as well.

Here's the full scale diagram so far.

b54a91625741d8190093dcd3d452ad5f.jpg

Some more diagrams while I plan the build. Should start building soon.
9f9305dae3f38dd5324aeda52696f990.jpg

Some more diagrams while I plan the build. Should start building soon.
9f9305dae3f38dd5324aeda52696f990.jpg

What’s the StormX in the diagram?

What’s the StormX in the diagram?
It's a PWM controller with multiple channels, so I can dim or turn off different channels of LEDs. You can program a whole bunch of stuff with it too, like simulating a sunrise or sunset for example. RapidLED has some good info on it. It's similar to the bluefish controller without the wifi.

It's a PWM controller with multiple channels, so I can dim or turn off different channels of LEDs. You can program a whole bunch of stuff with it too, like simulating a sunrise or sunset for example. RapidLED has some good info on it. It's similar to the bluefish controller without the wifi.

That sounds really neat! You’re not helping my DIY COB addiction with all those cool toys.

Back