Live Stoners Pictures by The Rebs

Hey Reb they brought Elk back here and at first it was great but now they are more aggravation than what they are worth. They have all the deer scared off from here now and they have no natural predators so they are everywhere it would be ok if we was allowed to kill them but you have to put in on a lottery drawing and there's not that many tags(Fish and Wildlife are getting rich) I have at least 20 to 30 in my yard every morning two big ass bulls one is a 7x6 and the other a 6x6. But they are nice to look at hell you can walk right up to them without them running off they sure are not afraid of you.

That sucks but at the same time it would be bad ass to see that every morning! Yeah I know what you mean... Fish and Wildlife run a damn racket!! You shouldn't have to pay to fish... That's just stupid!

Hell Reb that looks like turkey dinner to me :crying:

LOL Those are my boys! They'll be no Turkey killing on my land! Those are the jakes... the Long Beards come later in the evening. Ol' Splitty (I call him as his beard is Split in two) comes running when he sees me. We've bonded... :D I got 5 Jakes and 3 Toms... Splitty is the Alpha Tom. Ol' Boy lol I've been around him since he was 6 weeks old about... So he's real tame with me. I can get within 4 feet of him. The others not that close but he's my boy. I'll get a pic of him tomorrow when he comes for his before dinner meal. :D I love to break out the old Turkey caller and get him Honkin' LMAO then he'll come close and see it's me and drop his tail feathers like "Oh, it's just YOU messing with ME!" LOL it's entertaining... :D

That's awesome Reb I would love to see all them that's cool as hell you have them come to you to eat like that.Cool:

Bro last year's Flock/Family was the best ever... go back to page 1 to see them... :smokebuds:

As some of you know recently Rebel got a Rebel! LOL A Canon Rebel T3i... I have this bad ass Black Mushroom on my land so I went to take some pics of it and I noticed some more Shrooms and more shrooms lol all around the entire area so I got picture happy... And at the same time revive this Photog Thread!! :cough:

Variety of Species (I'm guessing :D I don't know anything bout Shrooms so if any are edible let me know! LMAO! Just for reference! Not gonna go out and start chompin on caps and stems! :no:)

View attachment 247238View attachment 247241View attachment 247243View attachment 247244View attachment 247245View attachment 247246View attachment 247247View attachment 247248View attachment 247249View attachment 247250View attachment 247251View attachment 247252View attachment 247253View attachment 247254View attachment 247256View attachment 247258View attachment 247259View attachment 247260View attachment 247262View attachment 247265View attachment 247267View attachment 247268
And as usual... my Buddies followed me out of the woods looking for some scratch grain and Amish Bird Seed! They love their peanuts!
View attachment 247271

:smokebuds:

If anyone feels like contributing I can turn this into a Community Photog Thread for us all to enjoy and share our love for capturing incredible things! Feel Free to post! Just please post responsibly and safely! Like no pictures of yourself (unless edited) or things that could risk security... like license plates and such.. just be aware! :D

Pics 12-14 may be king boletes amd if so are some of the best mushrooms on the planet. Get someone who knows what they are doing to id them positive, but I love kings. Keep an eye on them and see how big they get.

I'm impressed you can keep domestic turkeys alive, those things seem to always die of something Stones slap

As some of you know recently Rebel got a Rebel! LOL A Canon Rebel T3i... I have this bad ass Black Mushroom on my land so I went to take some pics of it and I noticed some more Shrooms and more shrooms lol all around the entire area so I got picture happy... And at the same time revive this Photog Thread!! :cough:

Variety of Species (I'm guessing :D I don't know anything bout Shrooms so if any are edible let me know! LMAO! Just for reference! Not gonna go out and start chompin on caps and stems! :no:)

View attachment 247238View attachment 247241View attachment 247243View attachment 247244View attachment 247245View attachment 247246View attachment 247247View attachment 247248View attachment 247249View attachment 247250View attachment 247251View attachment 247252View attachment 247253View attachment 247254View attachment 247256View attachment 247258View attachment 247259View attachment 247260View attachment 247262View attachment 247265View attachment 247267View attachment 247268
And as usual... my Buddies followed me out of the woods looking for some scratch grain and Amish Bird Seed! They love their peanuts!
View attachment 247271

If anyone feels like contributing I can turn this into a Community Photog Thread for us all to enjoy and share our love for capturing incredible things! Feel Free to post! Just please post responsibly and safely! Like no pictures of yourself (unless edited) or things that could risk security... like license plates and such.. just be aware! :D
Great shrooms and thx for digging it up im after a nice camera for things ive seen in the past few months i have never noticed before threads like this. So beautiful where i live and never realy too any notice till recently :D Great idea about the sharing of photos on here Cool:
LOL Those are my boys! They'll be no Turkey killing on my land! Those are the jakes... the Long Beards come later in the evening. Ol' Splitty (I call him as his beard is Split in two) comes running when he sees me. We've bonded... :D I got 5 Jakes and 3 Toms... Splitty is the Alpha Tom. Ol' Boy lol I've been around him since he was 6 weeks old about... So he's real tame with me. I can get within 4 feet of him. The others not that close but he's my boy. I'll get a pic of him tomorrow when he comes for his before dinner meal. :D I love to break out the old Turkey caller and get him Honkin' LMAO then he'll come close and see it's me and drop his tail feathers like "Oh, it's just YOU messing with ME!" LOL it's entertaining... :D
Thats sounds crazy lets see Ol' Spitty sounds great :D:smokebuds:

Very cool 'shroom pics, Reb! The spikey-topped one looks like a Super Mario bros. villain! :D.... my niece would dug them as well,...literally! Her and my sister are fiends for edible 'shrooms! - they go hunting any chance they can, if conditions are prime!
Here's a taste of some of the most trippy, WTF orchid species flowers I've got in my stash...

001.jpg002.jpg<--{Aunty Mossy} This is Dendrobium antennatum, commonly called the Antelope Orchid, but we always called it the Dragons Head orchid,... lovely, floral/sweet/clean laundry aroma....
006.jpg005.jpg

022.jpg024.jpg<--Gongora gratulabunda (type) This genus is arguably my favorite! Most all look like some kind of alien bug in mid-flight... lots of variations on this theme, but there's no mistaking Gongora's for anything else... the way the whole spike is built, it's like a mobile; Incredible fragrance- very spicy (clove-ish), floral, heady, and ???... one odd fact about their aroma: euglossine bee's, males, must visit these flowers and pick up their smell, or the ladies will reject them at mating!
021.jpg028.jpg

026.jpg027.jpg<--yellow subspecies

... hope you dig! :pimp: I'll post more crazy-cool stuff later!

Last edited:
Hope you dont mind

We having a realy strange storm the sky is black and there was a double rainbow at one point:D: Put my cam on muti-shot to capture the lightnight it was forking all over the sky truley amazing shame a put it on the wrong setting and missed it.....3 times :face::face::face:

DSCN0053.jpgDSCN0236.jpgDSCN0239.jpgDSCN0241.jpgDSCN0234.jpgDSCN0237.jpgDSCN0240.jpgDSCN0242.jpg

Cool thread nice pics waria i can smell it from here from your description lol I love taking pics still getting the hang of my nikon..

Pics 12-14 may be king boletes amd if so are some of the best mushrooms on the planet. Get someone who knows what they are doing to id them positive, but I love kings. Keep an eye on them and see how big they get.

I'm impressed you can keep domestic turkeys alive, those things seem to always die of something Stones slap

Piggy I totally missed your post otherwise would have commented 2 weeks ago! LOL Nice man! I'll have see if I can ID them somehow... But they don't last very long around here between the Eastern Box Turtles and Deer... And I'm sure some Possums and other critters...

For the record bro those are not Domestic Turkeys. Those are Mother Nature's Creatures... LOL I didn't raise them they are Wild Turkeys. They have just become friendly with me. They trust me and know I'd never hurt them. Ol' Splitty comes within Arms length of me but no closer.

Great shrooms and thx for digging it up im after a nice camera for things ive seen in the past few months i have never noticed before threads like this. So beautiful where i live and never realy too any notice till recently :D Great idea about the sharing of photos on here Cool:

Thats sounds crazy lets see Ol' Spitty sounds great :D:smokebuds:

Thanks Uncle Si!! Feel free to share on my friend!! Be sweet to see other's pics! I have current pics of Splitty... I'll be posting!

Very cool 'shroom pics, Reb! The spikey-topped one looks like a Super Mario bros. villain! :D.... my niece would dug them as well,...literally! Her and my sister are fiends for edible 'shrooms! - they go hunting any chance they can, if conditions are prime!
Here's a taste of some of the most trippy, WTF orchid species flowers I've got in my stash...

View attachment 249049View attachment 249050<--{Aunty Mossy} This is Dendrobium antennatum, commonly called the Antelope Orchid, but we always called it the Dragons Head orchid,... lovely, floral/sweet/clean laundry aroma....
View attachment 249052View attachment 249051

View attachment 249053View attachment 249054<--Gongora gratulabunda (type) This genus is arguably my favorite! Most all look like some kind of alien bug in mid-flight... lots of variations on this theme, but there's no mistaking Gongora's for anything else... the way the whole spike is built, it's like a mobile; Incredible fragrance- very spicy (clove-ish), floral, heady, and ???... one odd fact about their aroma: euglossine bee's, males, must visit these flowers and pick up their smell, or the ladies will reject them at mating!
View attachment 249055View attachment 249056

View attachment 249058View attachment 249057<--yellow subspecies

... hope you dig! :pimp: I'll post more crazy-cool stuff later!

Killer Orchids My Friend! Thanks for sharing!! Did you see where the Corpse Plant or whatever just bloomed... that's some crazy shit LOL mother nature is crazy!

We having a realy strange storm the sky is black and there was a double rainbow at one point:D: Put my cam on muti-shot to capture the lightnight it was forking all over the sky truley amazing shame a put it on the wrong setting and missed it.....3 times :face::face::face:

View attachment 255687View attachment 255688View attachment 255689View attachment 255690View attachment 255691View attachment 255692View attachment 255694View attachment 255695

Killer Si! Thanks for sharing Mate! Don't mind at all! Feel free to post away! I'll be posting some pics in the post after this!

Cool thread nice pics waria i can smell it from here from your description lol I love taking pics still getting the hang of my nikon..

Hey Doob! Good to see ya round this thread man! Well if you get some test shots ya wanna post feel free!!

I have some cool shots of the Wild Critters around my property and of a special guest we had round these parts recently! Going to get them sorted and posted in just a few minutes!

nice Paradise there bro ...
Ahh the zin palace is more like it ...
I can wait till I can own again. . Here,s frifgfen market
I want to massively raise Carnivores ...
Those are kinda pricey ...amd legal for sure ...
Swampavories. ..

Nice work I've been looking at a catalogue Eplantharmony ...give that's a search bro you and da lady and sister ...should be able to make that happen ...
Been there with family ...

There's a bad ass place in GA at the base of blue ridge I'll have to look for the name ..

Back