Photoperiod Photoperiod plants straight with 13-11 hrs light / day?

Yeah and it was one of my favorites by far. Another good one was Sweet Seeds Cream 47 (Cream Caramel x AK47) That one was lush. Wish I could still smoke bud [emoji24]
Why can't cha man? Lung problems?

[emoji41][emoji106]

Nah man. I've got an anxiety disorder and bud makes it worse. Hash on the other hand, makes it better. Crazy eh lol

[emoji41][emoji106]

Nah man. I've got an anxiety disorder and bud makes it worse. Hash on the other hand, makes it better. Crazy eh lol

[emoji41][emoji106]
Ah ok Dave glad you can get it. Don't know where youre at, but if it's uk, did you catch the documentary that conducted a lot of tests comparing hash with all the newer skunk type hybrids. If not, turns out all the mental problems some people have with the newer stronger hybrids, just doesn't happen with hash. It's all down to the thc to cbd ratios, if I remember correctly. Maybe you could try some of the more cbd rich strains. Sensi's ruderals Indica I found nice and mellow. But if you can get good hash at a reasonable price, then why not stick with that.

Ah ok Dave glad you can get it. Don't know where youre at, but if it's uk, did you catch the documentary that conducted a lot of tests comparing hash with all the newer skunk type hybrids. If not, turns out all the mental problems some people have with the newer stronger hybrids, just doesn't happen with hash. It's all down to the thc to cbd ratios, if I remember correctly. Maybe you could try some of the more cbd rich strains. Sensi's ruderals Indica I found nice and mellow. But if you can get good hash at a reasonable price, then why not stick with that.
Yeah I tried CBD weed. Same result which led me to believe it could be some interaction with terpines and the thc that doesn't happen in hash. I read somewhere it's something in the green but if the plant that causes it but never been able to find it again. Fuck knows lol

As for getting good hash, I'm 100km away from Morocco so get QUALITY hash and pollen. I love the taste of pollen but have to go easy on it as too much sends me a bit easy eh lol

Yeah I tried CBD weed. Same result which led me to believe it could be some interaction with terpines and the thc that doesn't happen in hash. I read somewhere it's something in the green but if the plant that causes it but never been able to find it again. Fuck knows lol

As for getting good hash, I'm 100km away from Morocco so get QUALITY hash and pollen. I love the taste of pollen but have to go easy on it as too much sends me a bit easy eh lol
That's good Dave. Make's me wonder if you could get some seeds of that local Moroccan strain, would you be tempted to grow some?
I know that I would.
Bet Maria would too.

Last edited:
That's good Dave. Make's me wonder if you could get some seeds of that local Moroccan strain, would you be tempted to grow some?
I know that I would.
Bet Maria would too.

Send them on over, @Oldbie!
Though, something tells me that my present location climate is very, very different from the mountains of Morocco.
Still, send them on over! :p

Good for you. Hope you can find whatever it takes to deal with the anxiety. :)
Hash definitely ticks all the boxes for me mate [emoji16]
I know that I would.
Bet Maria would too.
Fuck yeah I would. I've got a grow on atm here - https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/54212/ gonna give some bubble hash a try I reckon. Would save me a boat load!!!

Send them on over, @Oldbie!
Though, something tells me that my present location climate is very, very different from the mountains of Morocco.
Still, send them on over! :p
Hi Marie, truth is that I would happily share a few seeds with any of my AFN friends , cos I have thousands and thousands from various crosses, photos and now autos. It would only cost me a stamp, and apart from revealing the country I live in, the risk lies entirely with the recipient. Let's face it, I there are so many good breeders out there now, offering top quality strains at very reasonable prices, that I can't believe anyone can't afford to buy from a reputable shop. Hard to find strains or home bred exceptions would be the only reason to accept such an offer.
I have to wonder Maria, and I am not asking you to impart any incriminating info, how come you are not afraid to use your pretty face up front as your avatar?. I don't think I have come across any other afn member that has done this. I can only assume that you are living in a corner of planet earth that have more enlightened politicians. Not the case where I am regrettably.

Back