Photoperiod Photoperiod plants straight with 13-11 hrs light / day?

Hash definitely ticks all the boxes for me mate [emoji16]

Fuck yeah I would. I've got a grow on atm here - https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/54212/ gonna give some bubble hash a try I reckon. Would save me a boat load!!!
Is my THC addled brain messing with me, or has just Dave transmogrified into the Joker???
Oh man, it's bad enough spending most of my day trying to find things.
Anyhow, checked out the early pics on your balcony grow. Looks like an apartment type deal to me, and apart from being perfect in many ways, how are you going to stop the glorious pong from letting everyone 100metres downwind know that there's weed being grown in the vicinity?.

Is my THC addled brain messing with me, or has just Dave transmogrified into the Joker???
Oh man, it's bad enough spending most of my day trying to find things.
Anyhow, checked out the early pics on your balcony grow. Looks like an apartment type deal to me, and apart from being perfect in many ways, how are you going to stop the glorious pong from letting everyone 100metres downwind know that there's weed being grown in the vicinity?.
I'm not [emoji23] the laws are different over here. So long as no one can see it, it won't matter l don't think. I'm saving for a grow setup indoors again though. Had to get rid of my old gear when my misses had a heart attack [emoji24]

Hi Marie, truth is that I would happily share a few seeds with any of my AFN friends , cos I have thousands and thousands from various crosses, photos and now autos. It would only cost me a stamp, and apart from revealing the country I live in, the risk lies entirely with the recipient. Let's face it, I there are so many good breeders out there now, offering top quality strains at very reasonable prices, that I can't believe anyone can't afford to buy from a reputable shop. Hard to find strains or home bred exceptions would be the only reason to accept such an offer.
I have to wonder Maria, and I am not asking you to impart any incriminating info, how come you are not afraid to use your pretty face up front as your avatar?. I don't think I have come across any other afn member that has done this. I can only assume that you are living in a corner of planet earth that have more enlightened politicians. Not the case where I am regrettably.

Hi @Oldbie,
It's no secret -- that avatar photo is not me, it's Dina Browner. (Feel free to Google...)
Apparently, according to AFN rules, one can't use one's own photo for an avatar.
Where I live, on the contrary, is not at all enlightened with respect to the good herb.
Maria
:love:

Hi @Oldbie,
It's no secret -- that avatar photo is not me, it's Dina Browner. (Feel free to Google...)
Apparently, according to AFN rules, one can't use one's own photo for an avatar.
Where I live, on the contrary, is not at all enlightened with respect to the good herb.
Maria
:love:

ha, Oldbie makes another boo-boo!
I have never heard or seen of Dina Browner,
so I guess I will have to let Google enlighten me,
soon as I exit AFN.
maybe Dina Browner is a Virgo!

I've ran grows 13/11 from seed and 14/10 from seed and they've flowered after about 3-4 weeks. Any higher than that and you're risking problems or extended veg times
so i could try n go 18/6 to 14/10 and maybe my photos will flower? Cause i was germinate crazy n did photos and autos one tent...all plants look good ugg was gonna move photos outside but to rainy....im start peeling back the hours n see i reckon.

[emoji41][emoji106]

They won't start flowering at 18/6 but you can just flip them straight to 14/10 if you want. Your autos won't yield as much at 14/10 though.

One group of gurls is going outside i reckon there spots are taken at the moment....so maybe finish autos out seeing how they are smaller....moon tears seems pretty hardy from portal

Back