Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

You officially have bushes!!! Eye say so!!
:d5:

:slap:
Thanks for the slap EYE! Now I have encountered my first big issue :(

I've been bed ridden for 2 days, and haven't checked on my plants for 1 day. They need watering everyday now. I didn't realize I needed to water just checked now and they were both dry as a bone and I found some leaves that look like a deficiency. Haven't got a clue what it is, hopfully someone can help me?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Leaves were really drooping on the small plant and it was dry as bone on the soil, I've just fed plain water. Only affecting 1 of the plants atm

Since you watered, give them a day and see what happens. Im not sure what that is. Can you post another pic in the morning?

Since you watered, give them a day and see what happens. Im not sure what that is. Can you post another pic in the morning?
I took the 2 most effected leaves off, it's only affecting the bigger fan leaves at the moment not new growth. I hope it is just a case of under watering.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well! I'd follow @Dudeski 's advice and wait to see how they look after they've had some water.
:bighug:
Feel better soon!!!! Your health is more important than your plants.
Cheers eye, my little 4 month old boy came something and it's his first time being sick so he hasn't been taking it well, not been a few good days.
I'm going to stay positive. Thanks for you both stopping by to help out.
:bighug:
Il keep you updated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 61
Back