Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

I've had to take a break from growing on a couple of occasions, both times just walking away and letting plants die. Things change and can improve overtime so come back when your ready.

If you ever want to try coco look me up I'll walk you through a grow start to finish[emoji106]

Hey to all, hope you are all well.

I'm ending the journey here, both my plants are Herms. Found seeds in the calyxs can't find any male parts on either plant. Haven't had any smoke myself since I started the grow so how they got polenated I don't know.
I'm going to take them As far as I can regardles smoke the leaves if I have to as I don't have anything. Not looking for any sympathy just wanted to give you the honest reason, I can't sit around here watching everyone's beautiful plants grow. I know the saying if you fall off the horse get back on suits this situation, but I've fallen off the horse rolled down the hill and now I'm lost in the middle of fucking knowhere...

I've had it real hard recently in my life, my difficulties have directly affected my ability to control what goes on with grow. I'm not going to ramble on anymore about why as I know there is people out there far worse off than me. I'm just going to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me and your kind helping advice. All of you who have been here are great and I hope you have a great life and future.
Thank you once again
Peace and love
:bighug:

P.s if Tina reads this from Mars hydro I wish I could of done more, I know this light would have grown the plants fine. I think room was too small for 2 plants.
Sorry to hear, and thank you for your sharing, you can take this opportunity to have a good rest. when you ready, welcome you back, we will wait for you back.

Hey to all, hope you are all well.

I'm ending the journey here, both my plants are Herms. Found seeds in the calyxs can't find any male parts on either plant. Haven't had any smoke myself since I started the grow so how they got polenated I don't know.
I'm going to take them As far as I can regardles smoke the leaves if I have to as I don't have anything. Not looking for any sympathy just wanted to give you the honest reason, I can't sit around here watching everyone's beautiful plants grow. I know the saying if you fall off the horse get back on suits this situation, but I've fallen off the horse rolled down the hill and now I'm lost in the middle of fucking knowhere...

I've had it real hard recently in my life, my difficulties have directly affected my ability to control what goes on with grow. I'm not going to ramble on anymore about why as I know there is people out there far worse off than me. I'm just going to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me and your kind helping advice. All of you who have been here are great and I hope you have a great life and future.
Thank you once again
Peace and love
:bighug:

P.s if Tina reads this from Mars hydro I wish I could of done more, I know this light would have grown the plants fine. I think room was too small for 2 plants.

Dude I'm real sorry to hear that, Like jingo said take deep breath maybe have a break and come back ready to smash it out of the park. Those lady's where looking really good just a bit of bad luck they hermied...
You whoo... I see you down the bottom of that hill, here's a rope I've thrown dude, grab on and pull your self back up :pass:

Hello everyone, thanks for all the support on my first grow here, especially from jingo, Dudeski, eyeotw, and slater.
Sorry to have bailed on you, I did end up checking on your grows even if I didn't comment I was watching from a distance.
As you may know I struggled with a few issues in and out of the grow room.
I managed to finish the one plant a little early naturally, it only had a few undeveloped seeds I think for I had waited longer I would have been riddled: pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I also grew another one out during my time off, no issues apart from the size it was smaller but I left this one till it was ripe and booming with THC it was a great smoke.
image.jpeg

And I'm on my 3rd run with F&V with a black domina x afghan KUSH photoperiod in the cab aswel.
Maybe il post it in a new journal, not decided yet. Just wanted to drop in and say Hello, hope everyone is doing well.
Pharm

:bighug::pass:

Hello everyone, thanks for all the support on my first grow here, especially from jingo, Dudeski, eyeotw, and slater.
Sorry to have bailed on you, I did end up checking on your grows even if I didn't comment I was watching from a distance.
I managed to finish the one plant a little early naturally, it only had a few undeveloped seeds I think for I had waited longer I would have been riddled: picsView attachment 732735 View attachment 732736 I also grew another one out during my time off, no issues apart from the size it was smaller but I left this one till it was ripe and booming with THC it was a great smoke.
View attachment 732743
And I'm on my 3rd run with F&V with a black domina x afghan KUSH photoperiod in the cab aswel.
Maybe il post it in a new journal, not decided yet. Just wanted to drop in and say Hello, hope everyone is doing well.
Pharm

Hey Pharm, how are you doing? Its great to see you check in on us.

I managed to finish the one plant a little early naturally, it only had a few undeveloped seeds I think for I had waited longer I would have been riddled: picsView attachment 732735 View attachment 732736 I also grew another one out during my time off, no issues apart from the size it was smaller but I left this one till it was ripe and booming with THC it was a great smoke.
View attachment 732743
Pharm

hey @PharmaZ , good see you again dude. Some not bad smoke there dude...what happen with the seeds ? did you have a hermie ?
Your gonna like that fast and vast even if she pheno's. Mine did, crap bag appeal because she was mainly leaf on the bud but she is a wonderful smoke. Sweet, fruity and smooth with kick ass stone.

Hey Pharm, how are you doing? Its great to see you check in on us.
Hey Dudeski, yea bud I'm all good thanks. I had to come back and say hello! how everything with you? You got anything on the go now I can get in on?

hey @PharmaZ , good see you again dude. Some not bad smoke there dude...what happen with the seeds ? did you have a hermie ?
Your gonna like that fast and vast even if she pheno's. Mine did, crap bag appeal because she was mainly leaf on the bud but she is a wonderful smoke. Sweet, fruity and smooth with kick ass stone.
Yo slater man how's it going? yes man, when I was here, I had 2 plants 1 had just started to flower it hermied and polenated the one that was in full flower about 2-3 weeks in at least... Killed the younger 1 and kept the other, it wasn't full of seeds but the ones that were in there were undeveloped all very small not good enough to use. Also harvested that too early so the smoke was mediocre, would have been the bomb if I'd left it 2 more weeks.

I still had 2 F&V left over so I grew another 1 with no major issues; apart from I only used a 5L smart pot so it was very small... pic above. It also was done at 54 days Amber 20% all over maybe 50% Amber on the buds closest to lights.
It was a nice smoke it knocked me out couldn't speak properly after a fatty :)
Partly due to the fact I hadn't smoked for 2 month. But yea personally I don't like the F&V strain would never buy it again. Needs to be taken off the top of herbies top 10 it's unstable and always gives problems IMHO.

I got 2 going now.
1 is another F&V the other is a Black domina x Afgan KUSH reg came free but supposed to be a good one.
These to lady's are same age, left is F&V right KUSH
image.jpeg

Growing in a coco soil mixture, that was a bad idea! Wel see how it goes. Could do with some help from you fellas at some point soon so il prob make a new thread. I will let you know :)
Sorry for the ramble lol

Back