Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

Better get that bondage ready :naughtystep:... been waiting to use that emoji :thumbsup:

Haha, got some Zip tie handcuffs ready for the girls if they disobey ME!
:naughtystep:

Looking good dude. Those girls definitely look like they are gonna bust out your lights. You don't have any more room to raise them? I'd start tying those ladies up now if it were me.:smoking:

Thanks dude, I've tied them down already, I don't have any more room no :( just have to wait and see if they do stretch much, they are on 24/7 from what I've read it keeps them shorter and bushy ;) i hope it's enough.

Great growing @PharmaZ !!!
:pass:

Thank you Eye, very much apreciated. I'm comparing mine to yours and I hope it comes along like yours have at 40 days :) just smaller lol
:pass::bighug:

Supercropping will be the answer. looking fantastic man. im like you nice buds are better than huge plants!

Thanks dude :p got a secret don't tell any1 haha
image.jpeg

Happened by accident when I LSTd the first girl, since then there has been no vertical growth to any of the branches, but she is creating pistals everyday getting more hairy ;)
:pass:

Hey to all sorry will catch up on everyone's grows soon been really sick recently so quick update.
Plants leaves are yellowing up top the ones that are under the light, don't know if it's just because they are in flower or because the light is too close. I can't do anything about moving the light. They are 5 weeks old now
Day 40
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They look more yellow under the LED... when I pull them out under natural light they just look lighter green than some of the lower foliage, some brown marks on a few leaves also. I have CalMag now and I'm feeding 1ml per ltr cut out the grow nutes on them also, just feeding CalMag and bloom nutes.
Does anyone else using LED experience this, the leaves getting lighter colour when flowering starts. Hopfully everything will be ok, my estimations are only 3-4 weeks left. That takes them to 9-10 weeks from seed. From what I've seen from other Fast and Vast grows 10 weeks is about average, let me know what you think. Thanks all peace

Hey to all sorry will catch up on everyone's grows soon been really sick recently so quick update.
Plants leaves are yellowing up top the ones that are under the light, don't know if it's just because they are in flower or because the light is too close. I can't do anything about moving the light. They are 5 weeks old now
Day 40
View attachment 654766 View attachment 654767 View attachment 654770 View attachment 654771 View attachment 654772 View attachment 654768 View attachment 654769 View attachment 654773

They look more yellow under the LED... when I pull them out under natural light they just look lighter green than some of the lower foliage, some brown marks on a few leaves also. I have CalMag now and I'm feeding 1ml per ltr cut out the grow nutes on them also, just feeding CalMag and bloom nutes.
Does anyone else using LED experience this, the leaves getting lighter colour when flowering starts. Hopfully everything will be ok, my estimations are only 3-4 weeks left. That takes them to 9-10 weeks from seed. From what I've seen from other Fast and Vast grows 10 weeks is about average, let me know what you think. Thanks all peace

Look real good dude... :slap:

I did notice a slight lightening to the leaves in flower but only when I got the girls out and took a pic (My light in my attic is pretty shit), I did then give cal-mag but not until @jingo pointed out something more closely seen on the leaves... Be prepared to go 12+ weeks, my big easy's said they would be done by 10wks but one is going to be 12wks and the others a now more likely to go 13-14 wks.

Look real good dude... :slap:

I did notice a slight lightening to the leaves in flower but only when I got the girls out and took a pic (My light in my attic is pretty shit), I did then give cal-mag but not until @jingo pointed out something more closely seen on the leaves... Be prepared to go 12+ weeks, my big easy's said they would be done by 10wks but one is going to be 12wks and the others a now more likely to go 13-14 wks.
Hey slater, cheers bud. It's under the LED they look a bit unhealthy, if I pull them out the parts that look yellow just look lighter green.
I only just got my CalMag so the last water was the first time they had it.
The info on the strain said it goes for 8 weeks obv that's just breader saying that. I really hope it doesn't go longer than 10. If so il chop the 1 girl when she's cloudy, Hopfully in 3-4 weeks then leave the other one on its own in the cab until she's got some Amber on her. Need meds fast :(
I've seen your plants really looking great man, you nurtured them well :p

They should green up with cal mag
Cheers Jingo, I'm just going to use the CalMag and bloom nutes now, the leaves did look like the yellowing was between the veins, but only on new growth.
I hope you're feeling better @PharmaZ ! We missed you!
:bighug:

Your girls look great!
Thanks Eye, missed you guys too :p
I was burning up temp was 40c hallucinating thinking I was being abducted by aliens... And they weren't the nice kind lol
I have a bad head that's for sure

Cheers Jingo, I'm just going to use the CalMag and bloom nutes now, the leaves did look like the yellowing was between the veins, but only on new growth.

Thanks Eye, missed you guys too :p
I was burning up temp was 40c hallucinating thinking I was being abducted by aliens... And they weren't the nice kind lol
I have a bad head that's for sure

That sounds pretttttty intense! :yoinks:

I'm happy the aliens brought you back!
Or did they? :smoking:

:hookah:

Hey to all, hope you are all well.

I'm ending the journey here, both my plants are Herms. Found seeds in the calyxs can't find any male parts on either plant. Haven't had any smoke myself since I started the grow so how they got polenated I don't know.
I'm going to take them As far as I can regardles smoke the leaves if I have to as I don't have anything. Not looking for any sympathy just wanted to give you the honest reason, I can't sit around here watching everyone's beautiful plants grow. I know the saying if you fall off the horse get back on suits this situation, but I've fallen off the horse rolled down the hill and now I'm lost in the middle of fucking knowhere...

I've had it real hard recently in my life, my difficulties have directly affected my ability to control what goes on with grow. I'm not going to ramble on anymore about why as I know there is people out there far worse off than me. I'm just going to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me and your kind helping advice. All of you who have been here are great and I hope you have a great life and future.
Thank you once again
Peace and love
:bighug:

P.s if Tina reads this from Mars hydro I wish I could of done more, I know this light would have grown the plants fine. I think room was too small for 2 plants.

Back