Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Girls are now 15(bushy) and 12(not bush) days old now.
I need some serious advice on the bushy girl.
Her leaves are totally covering the side branches.
I tried pony trailing the top but she twisted her way out of it and now the top leaves are twisted and still not allowing much light get to the branches underneath.
I feel she is too bushy...
Should I be thinking about removing a few fan leaves to get light to all the branches and let them grow out. Or is this a bad idea?

I really don't like removing healthy growth, but it's like she is preventing herself from growing bud sites by completely covering them with big fat fan leaves, there's 6 branches that are totally covered. Let me know what you think I should do?

Try tucking the leafs down to let light to the lowers. Its used a lot. You can cut a couple but sometimes they dont like it. Two at this stage would be the most i would cut.

View attachment 644981 View attachment 644982 View attachment 644983 Girls are now 15(bushy) and 12(not bush) days old now.
I need some serious advice on the bushy girl.
Her leaves are totally covering the side branches.
I tried pony trailing the top but she twisted her way out of it and now the top leaves are twisted and still not allowing much light get to the branches underneath.
I feel she is too bushy...
Should I be thinking about removing a few fan leaves to get light to all the branches and let them grow out. Or is this a bad idea?

I really don't like removing healthy growth, but it's like she is preventing herself from growing bud sites by completely covering them with big fat fan leaves, there's 6 branches that are totally covered. Let me know what you think I should do?
I'd try tucking before cutting any leaves off.
:slap: to get you started...
Nice journal so far bro!

I'd try tucking before cutting any leaves off.
:slap: to get you started...
Nice journal so far bro!
Wow theres no buds on my twigs yet that's a premature slap hah Thanks bro, Yea I have taken the 3 wise mens advice @Dudeski and @iampepe and George Cervantes lol
I did tuck them for now I've tucked the top fans under the bottom fans so they are pretty much vertical facing downwards.
Il get some pics up tomorrow when some top growth is plumping up. I need the side branches to grow fast, I can LST then, no hope with the room I've got letting them grow naturally.
I did a photo grow in the box I'm using, ended up having to super crop the 4 main colas I had growing worked out well, got 2oz under CFLs.

Wow theres no buds on my twigs yet that's a premature slap hah Thanks bro, Yea I have taken the 3 wise mens advice @Dudeski and @iampepe and George Cervantes lol
I did tuck them for now I've tucked the top fans under the bottom fans so they are pretty much vertical facing downwards.
Il get some pics up tomorrow when some top growth is plumping up. I need the side branches to grow fast, I can LST then, no hope with the room I've got letting them grow naturally.
I did a photo grow in the box I'm using, ended up having to super crop the 4 main colas I had growing worked out well, got 2oz under CFLs.
Good choice on the tucking! My wack and hack style of growing is sometimes not soI good[emoji41]

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
Update day 19 and 16

The smaller of the 2 is now catching up as the bushy plant is just staying squat throwing out nodes all over the place.
Unfortunately I snapped the branch I was trying to keep tucked out of the way, so off it came. Although I wanted to follow the advice and leave everything on, my heavy hands fucked it. I'm a bit disappointed tbh.

The girl on the left has another node emerging from a lower branch, never seen that before has any of you?
It looks like the bushy girl has the Sam thing happening, at first I thought it was a preflower, it even looked to be a male preflower, which I would really hope it's not because it's stopped growing now. Next to it looks to be a female preflower.
They're fem seeds so I really hope it doesn't hermi, that would be devistaing :(

Tell me what you think of the additional node poking out of a branch, I looked it up and all I could find was info on whorled phyllotaxy...

Last edited:
I managed to snap a branch off of something every grow I wouldn't worry about it I know that's not much comfort when you're just starting out.

Yeah it looks like you got a funky Branch coming off the side that does happen growing with LEDs I find the plants stay so short and squat that I kind of wish they'd stretch little bit more myself. Actually what they do is they just get a lot fatter leaves when they start off under LED.

I managed to snap a branch off of something every grow I wouldn't worry about it I know that's not much comfort when you're just starting out.

Yeah it looks like you got a funky Branch coming off the side that does happen growing with LEDs I find the plants stay so short and squat that I kind of wish they'd stretch little bit more myself. Actually what they do is they just get a lot fatter leaves when they start off under LED.
Cheers Jingo it is comforting I've seen your plants!

I'm happy about them staying short, I haven't got much space all together, the only thing I would like to do is LST but they aren't getting enough vertical growth to make it much past the rim of the pot. Il probably leave them another week before I bend them over ;) still waiting on the CalMag to come through the post I wouldn't do it until I had it.

Back