Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

I don't know anything dude... ;) glad to have you, il try and find your journal I find it difficult looking through someone's posts, especially if they have multiple going. Link me too it would be great as well so I can always come back to it easy :p

Good day to all from far and wide ;)

here are my ladies
@ 21 days & 18 days

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The bushy girl on the left is has some competition ;)

Tucking has gotten easier on both of them now as the nodes are starting to stretch out, the smaller lady is very evenly spaced and growing big fast. I've noticed some blotchy areas in between veins, still waiting on my CalMag to come through hopefully my feed today supplements enough of what she needs to not become a problem.

They're getting ready to take off now. If your cal mag takes awhile to come in use more tap water and less mineral water.

Theyre getting big! :d5:

Thanks EYE :p Haven't really got much more room width wise or vertical, but I shall tie them down much as I can, I think I will follow you at day 25 when you started LST the main stem on that big girl of your current.
:woohoo:

They're getting ready to take off now. If your cal mag takes awhile to come in use more tap water and less mineral water.

Honjongo
I've stopped mineral water all together Jingo, just gave them some at the start. All tap water sat for 24+hrs from here on out :)
Tap water here is 6.5, and as far as I'm aware it's soft water that means if I'm correct only a little calcium not enough.

The GH flora nutes have sufficient amounts of Cal and Mag by what I can see but then again I'm not feeding every water so I don't have nute build up in the soil. So the sooner it comes the better ;) also activated carbon coming s I can make my own exhaust ;)

Day 23 & 20
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sorry if I'm updating this too much guys and gals, it's my first journal so I would like to have something to look back on.
This time it's not just bigger plants...

It's some very small sexy white hairs ;)
image.jpeg

The question I have to anyone willing to answer is, do autoflowers preflower or do they just go into flower?

I'm happy with my results so far wish I had more room tbh but I live with what I got, you can see the room I have in 1 of the pics... It's not much is it lol

Dude feel free to update your diary as much as you want to.

I find that I can get pre flowers that will last quite a while before the little buttons will develop. But, I've only stuck with the long flowering in a 70 + day strains.

Dude feel free to update your diary as much as you want to.

I find that I can get pre flowers that will last quite a while before the little buttons will develop. But, I've only stuck with the long flowering in a 70 + day strains.
:p it's partly because I don't have meds that I feel like I'm watching grass grow.. Literally but I'm sure we've all been there haha

Thanks jingo mate, I'm also seeing staggered branches so I guess they're getting close. From what Ive read most autos start flowering around day 30, would you say that's about right?

Back