Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

Ima hopping into bed haha
if I'm not talking to you lovely folk Ive got my head stuck in a plant pot whispering twinkle twinkle little star to my girls haha night all
Haha ok mate. Hope you get dreams of green!!!

Ok mate. I'm growing in my shed and the tent is 2 meters tall so an led probably wouldn't work at this time of year
Yea that's the downside when you need heat, you could always move in to your tent, you'd be saving on electricity, and rent then. "PharmaZ making the world a greener place"

I'll post up a pic of your soil bag and see if anybody knows what it says! I'll tag you in it, and hopefully when you wake up, you'll know what you're working with.
:pass:

Sweet Dreams!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hey all, watered big Bertha with plain water today, she was nice and light in her pot. The smaller girl has a nice spread on her nodes not to tight. She isn't drinking nearly as fast so I'm going to let her really dry out before next water hopefully Rhizotonic root stimulator and CalMag arrives by then. Does anybody use this Rhizotonic root stimulator, or any root booster?

Yes, root stimulator is good. Better roots means a better plant. They are looking fantastic!

I was going to try and translate your soil bag for you, but it's been about 30 years for me since I am last red Japanese and I guess I'm too far out of practice.

I was going to try and translate your soil bag for you, but it's been about 30 years for me since I am last red Japanese and I guess I'm too far out of practice.
Cheers Jingo, it would probably take me 30 years to learn kanji so I think il just have to leave it and hope the girls do ok with the nutes I have :)

Haha all good, put the joint down and step away haha
Here's a pic of the top of my reflector 48 it's 48x5watt chips so 280watts
View attachment 644521

30x30cm nice little compact Led, great value for what you're getting. So many people slam LEDs like they do autoflower but from the grows I've seen using Mars LEDs they deliver.
That's why I'm here I looked at how many people on this forum were using Mars LEDs and growing beautiful autos in 60 days yielding as much as some growers do with photos that take twice as long.

I have to admit, when i was growing and LED hit the market i never thought id see what we have today. I have Always been an HPS/MH guy and this year was my first run with LED and i was BLOWN away. I will never go back and the guys over at platinum got some good tech

Back