Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

Yeah that's right mate. They're around two weeks younger than the super skunk. I ended up giving them pk 13/14 after
Good choice I think, I mean they already look like they're flowering and you dont want the lower bud sites to produce airy buds, Whenever you harvest the super skunk drop the light down to give the lower branches more chance of fatter buds, just a thought :)

Looking good pharma! What distance do you have you light? I love the mars 48, great light.
Thanks for stopping by Dudeski, the height of my grow cab is only 90cm so it's mega mini micro grow haha
I have the light almost touching the top with enough room for the cable and fan to let it breath, so distance from the plant is around 60cm! The light is great, when I take a photo with it on you can see the reflectors work briliantly you can see the spread of the light is almost horizontal. So providing I can keep the canopy at around 30cm I shouldn't have any issues (fingers and toes crossed)
If I could get a tent with the dimensions suitable for the area in my wardrobe I would have but they just don't make them :(

Here's some ponytailed pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

:pass:

They look pretty happy to me! Did you save any of the packaging from your soil?

There are a lot of growers here from all over the world. We could probably figure out exactly what you've got in there!

Good choice I think, I mean they already look like they're flowering and you dont want the lower bud sites to produce airy buds, Whenever you harvest the super skunk drop the light down to give the lower branches more chance of fatter buds, just a thought :)
Only now I'm seeing this. Yeah that's the plan mate. I'm chuffed that my SS is massive but also a little disappointed too because I wanna drop the light. If I've got enough money spare in my next pay check i might buy a cheap led that I can place near the bottom of the tent for the lower branches. Any thoughts on this?

They look pretty happy to me! Did you save any of the packaging from your soil?

There are a lot of growers here from all over the world. We could probably figure out exactly what you've got in there!
In all honesty I think I was over worrying about it, being a difficult place to obtain such meds and and supplies, I can't afford to be constantly fixing issues and end up 3 month down the line with nothing. I know patience is key when it comes to growing.
The smaller plant is still a slow grower but she's coming along.
Here's the label, if someone could translate it that would be great, I struggled getting soil that was suitable PH but I think we should be ok, thanks for joining @Eyeoftheworld I do appreciate every piece of advice I get, it's a great community here :d5:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 93
Only now I'm seeing this. Yeah that's the plan mate. I'm chuffed that my SS is massive but also a little disappointed too because I wanna drop the light. If I've got enough money spare in my next pay check i might buy a cheap led that I can place near the bottom of the tent for the lower branches. Any thoughts on this?

Get a mars 300 or 48x5 reflector for side lighting if you have the room

Patience and understanding the plants will get you a long way. Even small plants will yield meds.

Back