Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

Sweet Luke I headed over to your thread and joined in the action, I'm hiding in your forest somewhere behind one of those trees haha

Is the f&v in there somewhere?

I'm worrying myself to death atm, I live in a foreign country where I can't read the writing and I bought soil based on the PH 6-6.5 thinking that it wouldn't be packed full nutes, think I was wrong. Both my plants have slowed to a halt almost they are growing so slowly compared to when they first got planted. 1 has leaves that sort of canoe underneath, and tips hanging down. It can't be overwatering because I've only watered them once... Think I got case of N toxicity and don't have a clue what to do, should I repot in diff soil?... Should I flush the hell out of them hoping it gets rid of the majority of the nutes that are in the soil?

Really pissed ATM! I was planning on feeding mine soon see, and now with finding this obv can't give them any N now along with the other stuff that's in the Nutrients :(

The f and v are the pics close up pics I shared with u.

I'm no expert as this is my first grow but I did have similar problems with all my plants at the start. I think it's best if I ask some questions first.

Are u ph-ing the water?
Have u tried calmag?
Why kind of soul are u using? Is it typical garden soil or is it from a grow shop?
Plus have you mixed the soil with perlite or vermiculite?

The f and v are the pics close up pics I shared with u.

I'm no expert as this is my first grow but I did have similar problems with all my plants at the start. I think it's best if I ask some questions first.

Are u ph-ing the water?
Have u tried calmag?
Why kind of soul are u using? Is it typical garden soil or is it from a grow shop?
Plus have you mixed the soil with perlite or vermiculite?[/QU
@TheJoker heloed me out a lot when I was starting. Maybe he can help you too

Hi Luke, wow those are probably the bushiest I've seen whilst browsing people's grows!

This is where it gets me everything seems dialed in, apart from the fact I can't read the description on the soil. I've had the soil translated by my wife and she said it doesn't even list and pre nutrient content.

I'm not PH'ing the water it comes out the tap at 6 (after the chlorine has been leached out) but I've also only watered twice, once with tap water. And once with mineral water which could also be the culprit, don't know why I used it...

I'm not using cal mag as of yet ordered some it's on it's way :)

I'm using regular potting soil, with peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, and small pieces of bark

I didn't mix the soil with perlite, it came with it mixed in, probably should have added more TBH

The reason I'm questioning the issues with the shaping and downward curving of the leaves is because of the slowed growth rate. The one plant which is bigger grew really fast to the point it's at and in the last 3 days hasn't developed at all, it's 11 days above ground. Could it be that it's trying to grow roots and not focusing on growing above ground? the other plant has just been slow all together and looks sick in terms of shape. I really don't know what to think maybe I just leave them another week, wait for the soil to dry and start asking questions then.
What I read about N toxicity pretty much explains the issues I'm having, it scares me to think it could be dying from underneath. What do you think I do?

Last edited:
Don't know what happend with the reply there mate, but it's stuck in with the quote
:doh:
Any help and advise from anyone would be great, I know sometimes it takes a while to get some people in on your thread.
I've also posted in the help section to try and get some answers. But thanks for trying to help me answer the important questions. You have done your research clearly though, I've read through your thread and you have done a great job for your first grow. All I can say from the little experience I have had is don't F it all up by harvesting too soon lol :)

It's only 11 days? I wouldn't worry mate. I thought id fucked up my grow too because they didn't seem to be growin at all at first.
I've attached two pics of my f and v when they were about 10-15 days old. As you can see they are the same size as yours are now. To be honest mine look a little smaller than yours.
What's happening to your plants has happened to mine. I know it seems that growth has halted and your probably worrying because the seed bank said that they'd be ready in 8 weeks. I worried about this and mine are six weeks and are no where near flowering. But they are growing strong and are showing no signs of slowing down soon
So leave it another week or so and see how
they're doing.
But the most import thing to remember is ........

Don't stress. Trying to fix a problem that isn't really there will only create problems. Just relax mate, it looks like your doing fine.
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG

It's only 11 days? I wouldn't worry mate. I thought id fucked up my grow too because they didn't seem to be growin at all at first.
I've attached two pics of my f and v when they were about 10-15 days old. As you can see they are the same size as yours are now. To be honest mine look a little smaller than yours.
What's happening to your plants has happened to mine. I know it seems that growth has halted and your probably worrying because the seed bank said that they'd be ready in 8 weeks. I worried about this and mine are six weeks and are no where near flowering. But they are growing strong and are showing no signs of slowing down soon
So leave it another week or so and see how
they're doing.
But the most import thing to remember is ........

Don't stress. Trying to fix a problem that isn't really there will only create problems. Just relax mate, it looks like your doing fine.
View attachment 642512View attachment 642513
Cheers mate, appreciate the support, I do agree. Calmed down a bit now, would be great if I had some smoke I would probably not be so bothered. It's sort of my only hope to get some.
Yea 1 is 11 days the other is 8 days but obviously they are still in that fragile stage where anything that happens now could ruin them later down the track.

Your F&V are 6 weeks are they showing preflowers? What light schedule are you on?
I've seen other grows with this strain that only go 10 weeks I was hoping for no more than that or I might as well have chucked a photoperiod in for good measure :)

Hopfully by next week we have a fast and vast improvement. I've already lost 2 seeds of this strain down to them not germinating, and I've heard that others have had issues with it as well. But when it's finished it sounds and looks like a great strain.

Cheers mate, appreciate the support, I do agree. Calmed down a bit now, would be great if I had some smoke I would probably not be so bothered. It's sort of my only hope to get some.
Yea 1 is 11 days the other is 8 days but obviously they are still in that fragile stage where anything that happens now could ruin them later down the track.

Your F&V are 6 weeks are they showing preflowers? What light schedule are you on?
I've seen other grows with this strain that only go 10 weeks I was hoping for no more than that or I might as well have chucked a photoperiod in for good measure :)

Hopfully by next week we have a fast and vast improvement. I've already lost 2 seeds of this strain down to them not germinating, and I've heard that others have had issues with it as well. But when it's finished it sounds and looks like a great strain.
Yeah I totally get how stressful it is mate. Mine are showing signs of some pre flowers but nothing major yet. They're putting their energy into getting tall and bushy. If they don't start budding within two weeks I'll introduce some PK and force them to flower. Speaking of photoperiods I've got a little growing in the bottom of the tent just for the sake of it. I'm using a 18/6 light cycle because I'm running a 600w hps

Here are the girls on day 13 and 10 just fed them low strength GH nutes. Gave them 1ml Micro + 2ml Bloom per gallon of tap water
Just waiting on Rhizotonic root canna and CalMag to come through the post and they will be all set to go to bud school :)
Naming the the big one Bertha and her smaller sister Olga

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 104
Yeah I totally get how stressful it is mate. Mine are showing signs of some pre flowers but nothing major yet. They're putting their energy into getting tall and bushy. If they don't start budding within two weeks I'll introduce some PK and force them to flower. Speaking of photoperiods I've got a little growing in the bottom of the tent just for the sake of it. I'm using a 18/6 light cycle because I'm running a 600w hps
Hi mate, just looking back over your reply, It seems like most people who growing this strain under HPS don't start developing preflowers or buds until week 6, but the LED grows start preflowering around 3-4. On the other hand I've seen much bigger plants grown with HPS. Personally I would force flower them now get some buds on them :)

Hey pharm

Looks like you hit that feed about right, id wait for the new growth to go pale before feeding again or you'll tip over into N tox.

I've seen huge variability in the fast n vast times like 55-80 days, don't know what day mine is on, but it's easy behind other grows I've seen, size wise it's fine.

Back