Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

Hey pharm

Looks like you hit that feed about right, id wait for the new growth to go pale before feeding again or you'll tip over into N tox.

I've seen huge variability in the fast n vast times like 55-80 days, don't know what day mine is on, but it's easy behind other grows I've seen, size wise it's fine.
Hey Jingo,

Thanks for stopping by :)

They've only had there first feed today. I've been worrying about N tox for a few days before the feed today, I think the smaller plant showing early signs TBH from spooning leaves, slow growth, and shiny leaves... I started a help thread on the smaller plant, and some well knowledged people have told me not to worry and it doesn't look like it a N tox from what the could see.
I think the soil I'm using has a little too much N in it.
Time will only tell now they've had the low strength feed I'm hoping the additional nutrients won't affect it, waiting on CalMag and root booster should be here in a week or so.

Link your grow here so I can follow, it's hard finding people's threads from there profile
:pass:

Hi mate, just looking back over your reply, It seems like most people who growing this strain under HPS don't start developing preflowers or buds until week 6, but the LED grows start preflowering around 3-4. On the other hand I've seen much bigger plants grown with HPS. Personally I would force flower them now get some buds on them :)

I think I'm gonna leave them get a little bit bigger first. I'd rather have a bigger plant then force it flower

Here you go fella. These are my two fast and vast. They're both starting to flower and the roots on the fabric pot are starting to push through to the outside. That's something I need too keep an eye on.

IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0059.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

Here you go fella. These are my two fast and vast. They're both starting to flower and the roots on the fabric pot are starting to push through to the outside. That's something I need too keep an eye on.

View attachment 643959 View attachment 643960 View attachment 643961 View attachment 643962

View attachment 643964
Yes nice mate, can see they're budding now, the one on the right looks a little stretched you planted them after your others were already on the way up I guess?

Yes nice mate, can see they're budding now, the one on the right looks a little stretched you planted them after your others were already on the way up I guess?
Yeah that's right mate. They're around two weeks younger than the super skunk. I ended up giving them pk 13/14 after

Back