Indoor PharmaZ's Mars Hydro Fast&Vast auto Grow

Only now I'm seeing this. Yeah that's the plan mate. I'm chuffed that my SS is massive but also a little disappointed too because I wanna drop the light. If I've got enough money spare in my next pay check i might buy a cheap led that I can place near the bottom of the tent for the lower branches. Any thoughts on this?
It's all good!
:pass:
with so many people to keep track of its a bit overwhelming for me! I would most definitely go for the Mars reflector 48 (or bigger) I'm sure @MarshydroTina can hook you up! And @Dudeski would agree with that choice. That's the one I'm using now and Dudeski uses it for additional side lighting if I'm not mistaken

I gotcha I didn't realise that you and @Dudeski meant a led setup. I thought a mars reflector was a typical light reflector haha

I gotcha I didn't realise that you and @Dudeski meant a led setup. I thought a mars reflector was a typical light reflector haha
Haha all good, put the joint down and step away haha
Here's a pic of the top of my reflector 48 it's 48x5watt chips so 280watts
image.jpeg

30x30cm nice little compact Led, great value for what you're getting. So many people slam LEDs like they do autoflower but from the grows I've seen using Mars LEDs they deliver.
That's why I'm here I looked at how many people on this forum were using Mars LEDs and growing beautiful autos in 60 days yielding as much as some growers do with photos that take twice as long.

Does an led light create any heat? If it does a might ditch my hps on the next grow

Hardly any heat at all, they say operating temp is 30-45c but I've had mine inside my tiny little box and the temp hasn't gone over 30c you can feel the heat from the light spectrum but if you touch the unit its self it's much cooler. Plus it has a built in fan so if you have a fan like you do in your setup blowing downwards onto of the lights/plants you could easily achieve perfect temps

Hardly any heat at all, they say operating temp is 30-45c but I've had mine inside my tiny little box and the temp hasn't gone over 30c you can feel the heat from the light spectrum but if you touch the unit its self it's much cooler. Plus it has a built in fan so if you have a fan like you do in your setup blowing downwards onto of the lights/plants you could easily achieve perfect temps
Forgot to add it's on 24/0

Back