Outdoor PharmaZ mars hydro Fast&Vast + black domina x Afgan KUSH Photoperiod

image.jpeg

Tell me what you think, is it another hermie?
There is a white hair poking out of the right side preflower... There are also white hairs all over the budsites at the top of the branches...

Has anyone seen female preflowers like this before, that were not hermies?

No idea about the potential hermie bud. Hopefully its not a big deal.

It's looks hermi but I wouldn't take my word. Its only about 70% sure give it some time I have been wrong before. Best to be sure before you do anything.
:condom::nicethread:

View attachment 735153

Tell me what you think, is it another hermie?
There is a white hair poking out of the right side preflower... There are also white hairs all over the budsites at the top of the branches...

Has anyone seen female preflowers like this before, that were not hermies?
Looks like stipules and calyxs I don't think I'd be worried.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Thanks Jingo, seen your 25 ounce monster yesterday, wow!! Can't wait till I have a more suitable environment. I would definitely follow your schedule, if that's the reward lol
The buds on all those dinafem you have going at the moment look great!
I still have brown spots showing up on a few leaves not in the numbers they did at first though I'm watering with run off and spraying still 1-2 time/week They're still growing though :thumbsup:

It's looks hermi but I wouldn't take my word. Its only about 70% sure give it some time I have been wrong before. Best to be sure before you do anything.
:condom::nicethread:
Hey man didn't see this sorry, that's what I was thinking.
The other calyx's are shaped differently. Although there is a white hair poking out of one of the "ugly" ones...
I plucked these off lol if any others show up then we will see.
I've had a hermie from this batch of seeds before thats the only reason I was worried. Thanks :toke:

Day 32
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Just watered with GH 1ml micro 2ml bloom (first feed in last 2 waters been watering with nice run off)
- Brown spots on both plants not really progressing but still there.
- purple branches on Afgan KUSH from the top down.
- Burnt or red leaf tips.
- Yellowing lower leaves both plants.

Doc @jingo any advice/comments would be appreciated.
I don't have anything "dialed in" mostly due to location. PH water going in around 6.5 coming out 6
Spray with CalMag solution every 4days, seems like they don't take it up the roots.

Last edited:
Back