Live Stoners Paranormal Anyone??

LOL, Ive been out, too. Damn CPU probs. I saw a show where local amateur GH's (w/ no show, or reason to hoax) and they were using one (obvulisc) with much success. I wonder if they are programmed to "talk" on thier own, or if they are supposed to remain quiet...
The "spirit box", or the radio station tuner on steroids is neat, too. Id like to try one. I actually have a super cheap FM radio I got for 1.99 at a conv store. Doesnt even have a display or dial- just scrolls through til a station 'takes'. I wish I could automate it. I wish I could unhook the antenna, but it doesnt even seem to have one. Maybe it uses the headphone cord as an antenna- IDK too much about those things. IDK it would work If I just kept pushing the tuner button everytime it locked on. Be too random. I could make a bronze wire cage for it- but who knows- it might stop spirits from using it too...

So many gadgets I wanna play with- too little money to do it!

If it doesnt have a antenna, then it prolly uses the headphone. A small internal one would suck, unless the radio sucks, then it prolly has that LOL

Yeah, Like I said, it was a couple bucks at a conv store. Its just a tiny plastic box w/ a power button, a tune button, and a jack. No tuner, no speaker, no indicators... Id like to get it to scan the channels, but actually pick up as few as possible. The "Ghost Boxes" they sell online are pretty much the same things that $2 rig of mine has, but are $100.

Another alternative for communicating Ive been seeing is a super high sensitivity instant-on touch switch. Rigged to a light, it can be used for yes-no type questions. Trick is finding one that is sensitive enough. The ones I saw for sale say that just the molecular change from "almost" touching it will trigger the switch. Good, I guess, for spirits that cant waste too much energy...

Another cheap easy trick. And I say cheap because you can pick up what you need at the dollar store. Just a cheap push button flash light. Like those mini LED flash lights that you click on and off with the push of a button on the one end. You can sit it somewhere, sit across from it and ask them to turn the light on and off. Good, easy way for them to communicate and if you video it and you can clearly show you aren't manipulating anything... That's some great visual evidence/proof. Can't wait to try it out next!

I to have had many wierd things happen to me dealing with the paranormal. Im only 22 and I cant even count the number of times I've witnessed something or someone. My mom passed away from a heart attack when she was 18 and i was 6 months old. Thats when it all started for me. My dad tried to stay in the house where it happened but couldnt due to the fact that I would be sitting on the floor and just look up and reach out while I was saying "momma". He said that happened everyday for about two months until he couldnt take it anymore. After that his mom moved in the house and would watch me while my dad was working. Well one day I made grandma mad and she spanked me. As soon as that happened every picture on the walls throughout the house fell to the ground. TRUE STORY. She moved out soon after that. there have been many many people move in there and no one has lasted over 3 months so they finally boarded it up. Growing up over the years I've seen her alot. Sure it scares the hell outta me but at the same time I feel protected. My current g/f awoke one night to see her sitting at our feet clear as day. Never seen a picture of her but described her down to the T. The point of all this is that I think well i know there is some kind of life after death. I will try to upload a pic of me and my brother and my cousin in charleston,sc at a wedding if it shows up. the pic was blown up but at normal size you can clearly see someone poking out from behind my shoulder to get in our pic

Attachments

• Hamilton Wedding.jpg
    Hamilton Wedding.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 40
actually yes you can, there are many old cameras and even some new cameras that allow you to reset the shutter without advancing your film. this is one of them, and ive gotten quite a few cool shots using this exact camera when i was in highschool.

http://www.microglobe.co.uk/vivitar-35mm-v3800n-slr-film-camera-with-50mm-f17-lens-p-8335.html

also it can be easily done in a dark room if you have the patience and the know how. first you would take the background image and make a test strip, find out the correct exposure then make a test strip of the creepy ghost like image, and then you could just print one on top of the other and hope for the best or cut the film of the creepy ghost image and expose it on top of the previous image id suggest exposing the first background image for a few seconds less depending on the aperture of the enlarger, i mean you could also keep the image intact and just dodge and burn everything around it so it doesnt mess up the background. but having studied photography for four years all i have to say is nice try west virginia, but you cant fool me!

Umm... First of all... What are you referring too Senior? Second of all, I wasn't trying to fool anyone and I have no reason to try and fool anyone on here so if you could be more specific as to what you are calling me out on?? That would be helpful since you are making no sense to me as to what you are trying to say I altered!

I don't own a 35mm camera, a dark room, photo shop, etc... SO If you are referring to any of the pictures that I posted I'm telling you now I don't, did not, and will never alter a photograph. I have no reason too.

So nice try WV? With all the bullshit I'm dealing with in my personal life I don't have any time to sit here and "alter" photographs for your amusement so if you wanna nay say start your own thread on "altered photographs." Or at least be more SPECIFIC when you're calling me out on shit!

Damn. Id like to have the time some people have on their hands!!!
If he is talking about your driveway pic, I'M the one that 'altered' it. And all I did was lighten it and add contrast. I didnt add or subtract, or double expose anything. I am sorry I did what lil I did do without asking you first- that was wrong and I apologize. I wont do that again, but I didnt have any malice in mind when I did it. I was just trying to help. So, bitch ME out, senior, not WV. Rebs a stand up guy that doesnt have a deceptive bone in his body.

No worries BatEyes! You didn't need my permission to try and help me figure it out! I have a feeling he was referring to my niece's prom picture pages back. And that was taken on a Blackberry Cell Phone and I already stated exactly what happened so people can think what they want. I appreciate you takin' up for me Bateyes! Now I just need to get some more pics in here to get the convo back on track!

Hope you all are doing well! :smokebuds:

Neutrons Jump Into Mirror Universe...

Mrs. Reb pointed out this article to me tonight...

http://www.newser.com/story/148254/neutrons-jump-into-mirror-universe-scientists.html

Makes me think... I've always believed in the 11 Dimensions Theory or "String Theory". This kind of ties into that theory. I would consider it "paranormal" because of this statement from the article...

"The vanishings seemed to depend on the strength and direction of an applied magnetic field—which sounds scientific, but can't actually be explained by known physics..."

:smokebuds:

Back