Photoperiod Pain relief Photo grow.

OTHER HALF OF YOUR ORDER. !!!!!! ?????? :nono:

Please excuse me while I shamefully walk away and bury my chuffedness with my 12 beans I had. LoL

Pete :greenthumb:

LMAo yup,I spent well over 400 USD on beans from two places.LOL! will not be relying on Autos much of the time in the near future. although they are excellent,but I need more and a more potent Sativa and an indie too. Thanks man. got a few sprouts.
peach puree CBD and bubble gun XL,Acapulco Gold too. then skywalker Kush are the four photos Im planning so far. :)

003.JPG
004.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

I will be wearing your doorstoop through with that Skywalker Kush. I have been a follower of the the Kush genetics for a few years now but never grew one.

There is just something about that strain that makes me feel happy when i see it.

I love Sativas but I just can't grow them out where I live. The winter comes to quick and I will lose almost everything if I let it flower out completely. That's why I stick to my Indica's.

I wanted to put in an order for auto's but I'm having trouble with the one I got going now. Will try again in a season or 2. Going back to photos for now until I saved up enough cash for a new beginning.

Sorry for the rant. Damn weed makes me chatty.

Pete :greenthumb:

Oh I would freak out without sativas. GOTTA have that ride man. LOL if I dont get my ride!, I'm a bore to be around LOL I feel ya,get high and rable for an hour LOL! I just came from a medical cannabis seminar and was yapping up a storm adding to their conversations too LOL kinda funny.

Well got the other half of my seed order today. gots me beans now it on to pot up the wee pots , and figure the dosing out eh..?! buds aint even finished drying fully yet and I got beans moving towards the dirt LOL

View attachment 765622 View attachment 765623 View attachment 765624 View attachment 765625 View attachment 765626 View attachment 765627 View attachment 765628 View attachment 765629 View attachment 765630 View attachment 765631 View attachment 765632 View attachment 765633 View attachment 765634 View attachment 765635

What a selection. I see that peach puree CBD over there, she would be my first. G13 is top quality. All with original breeder packs, couldn't ever get people to stop removing them at Choice.
Haven't gone that route for a while, went window shopping yesterday, frickin head spinning with the Brothers Grimm. I notice you are going reg and fem, breeding new stock?
Good luck dude.

no I generally dont do seeds because of my smaller area but one day I would like to have a place indoors where I can do seed runs WITH a grow. but I got the regs for gifting and trading with pals and incase I NEED to make my own at some point I have the ability to do that is all. thats all!! plus sometime the regs once they Fem at times can be slightly or A LOT better than the fems.

Hey my friend! How you doing? I see you got some Ketama seeds. I wonder if they are pure landrace? Cousins of my Rif Mountain if they are. Looking forward to see those grow!

Back