Photoperiod Pain relief Photo grow.

yeah man, Im fuckin dying here,this pain shit SUX!! bone and limbs ache hard sometimes. trimming is a nightmare LOL! BUT,thats the way its gotta be to get shit done eh?!! LMAO! ill be doing many things soonest too. I miss thew Acapulco gold,Colombian gold and the like. Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].I havent had them since I lived in FL in the 80's lol and a few more like peach Puree.Amazing sounding smoke if I can get it to pop.like a few others.the noble wood smell and taste and/or Licorice yummy will/would be wildly awesome to say the least. like an anisette or something LOL!

yeah I usually only do a pollen shakers worth for a few bowls myself.but with all the trim I get usually I can make a few batches of hash.so should be kick frigin AZZ with some hockey pucks bouncing about LOL!
Pain does certainly suck bro. I'm gonna pull up a chair. Going back to originals has been a great adventure for me. The original genetics released by Neville and Shanti Baba have yielded worthwhile results. Very resilient strain

well over all I need a little more potency along with some lovely pure tastes or Im not sold. but the yeild and potency are here Im at. I hurt all the time now. well its been that way but its not subsiding .SO, i grow differently for a bit to figure a few things out. Pian SUX and will get you motivated to do something about it for good or ill.

Hey guys n Gals!! I wanted to re list what I sent off for. I bought from The Vault and Sensible Seeds also.

I got Acapulco Gold .

Original Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Fem and Reg

ketama Fem and Reg

Skywalker Kush Fem

Girl Scout Cookies Auto.

peach Puree CBD

Colombian Gold Fem and Reg.

Cotton Candy(potentially out of stock,so i might have to get an alternative.Chronic Juice or Delicious Candy maybe or another Landrace Strain of course)

Lemon Venom

And various freebies between the two. still have a cpl weeks or so yet until I can plant but I will be planting right away.

well I got half of what I ordered. ill get the other parcel in time. maybe a week tops. but got 5 early skunks and 10 Honey traps all fem. freebies.

023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
029.JPG

Back