Photoperiod Pain relief Photo grow.

I checked it out man.sweeeet deal as usual man. Some hoop House magic is to begin shortly I 'd Imagine :D
Thank-you for the kind words my friend. Just got home, and had some very nice photo beans 'on my porch' from a brother in Canada. Couple of IBL strains. Another one which should be stellar, Durban Poison x Erdpurt IBL. Should be fast with some nice gems to be found.

Peace

Well got the other half of my seed order today. gots me beans now it on to pot up the wee pots , and figure the dosing out eh..?! buds aint even finished drying fully yet and I got beans moving towards the dirt LOL

022.JPG
019.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

Thanks man!! Sure,ill try and remember to tag you bro. no problem. I have grown a few of barneys already.Tangelo Rapido or Tangerine dream auto essentially. grape muerta and a cpl others I cant recall of the top atm. but they for the most part have treated me well. Autos are tricky at times for some. but I have faith in their Photo Line soooo,lets find out eh?! lol

well! no pics yet but all of them are up except one of the auto since it had to be replaced a cpl days ago and didnt soak it totally so might take an extra cpl days. but ill have pics soon.

Back