Photoperiod Pain relief Photo grow.

OH shoot...should read the whole thread!! Oh well...consider FJC in the future...really fantastic toke...an amazing grow(2 grows actually) with her in 8 hours of sun tapering down to less than 6 by harvest...rock hard buds in limited light!
IMG_4396600.jpg

IMG_4402600.jpg

IMG_4401600.jpg

NICE! yeah ive grown her a cpl times.but never really finished them. the seeds at the time were not very good quality for whatever reason. got 5 and two or three popped. kinda slow too. but I still have one or two from another person.ill try popping one certainly but I want this cotton candy.LOL! as well as the FCJ LOL! the acapulco gold,eh hell! all of them I wanna grow but alas I cannot LMFAO SUX!!

NICE! yeah ive grown her a cpl times.but never really finished them. the seeds at the time were not very good quality for whatever reason. got 5 and two or three popped. kinda slow too. but I still have one or two from another person.ill try popping one certainly but I want this cotton candy.LOL! as well as the FCJ LOL! the acapulco gold,eh hell! all of them I wanna grow but alas I cannot LMFAO SUX!!

Haha yeah i hear you all around!! Too many strains and too little time! I am also on the search for the ultimate in pain control strains. I also love a good variety...never built a tolerance when you have several kinds to choose from. Just going from a single pack, but the FCJ germ rates have been perfect...3 year old pack now and hitting 3 for 3 at 100%. So far the FCJ hold the best weight record(both plants) for the location....the best plant(one in the pic) more than doubled my next best yield for the limited light garden!! Very impressed...want to try more delicious!! If FJC and the other delicious grows i have followed are any indication, i need to give some more kinds a try!!

Back