Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
Hey everyone,

well, i thought I would start yet another thread since I ordered some SERIOUS beanage but it'll take some time to get them since ill have to send either money orders,checks, or another non electronic way of payments. but thats fine. here is what i'll be growing after this Auto harvest and all through winter i think too.

G-13 Peach Puree CBD.

World of Seeds

landrace-Colombian Gold Reg and Fem

Delicious Seeds-Cotton candy.(might be out of stock so white strawberry skunk I asked to be replaced with or another Candy,huice strain from delicious)

Coc- Lemon Venom

barneys- tangerine Dream

and alotted freebies from Sessible seeds. from the Vault I'll be ordering these as well. YUP two places to save a few bucks :D

Reserve Prada-Skywalker Kush

Acapulco Gold

GSC Auto

Ketama Reg AND Fem

original Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Reg AND Fem.

and alottred freebies.

I wanted to say ill always grow Autos too,ill have a few in this Photo grow ill be pulling off. have several different types of feeding systems I plan on feeding these with. from Bio tabs to a full water only system of food balanced medium.Im guessing ill have them in less than say three weeks or so,and I still have some prep to do but I assure you all. Imma be doing so big ole photos. cant wait. I need some yeild and potency just now for a few reasons. ill get into that a little more later on. but until then everyonme,thanks for the support and ill see you around soonest.

Eyes. :)

Thanks broseph. grab a drink and hit this :D Welcome. it should be good. foliar spraying and all that. weeeee. LOL! well dependent on the Rh at the time but in cooler weather you bet :D

006.JPG
009.JPG

should look at my trim bin thread/write up. thing is nice and I had a FULL shot glass tamped down in there. so its a nice lovely chucky chunk of kief you have to scrape off into that awesome powder of fairies LOL! all trim ,zero bud used of my five small Sour lemons. stellar smoke,kief and all around yummy.

004.JPG
015.JPG
011.JPG

should look at my trim bin thread/write up. thing is nice and I had a FULL shot glass tamped down in there. so its a nice lovely chucky chunk of kief you have to scrape off into that awesome powder of fairies LOL! all trim ,zero bud used of my five small Sour lemons. stellar smoke,kief and all around yummy.

View attachment 752655 View attachment 752656 View attachment 752657
:digit: I have a kief box, and a bunch of trim. Been smoking a bunch of kief lately. I love how it tastes! I never shake up a bunch at a time, only enough for a few bowls

yeah man, Im fuckin dying here,this pain shit SUX!! bone and limbs ache hard sometimes. trimming is a nightmare LOL! BUT,thats the way its gotta be to get shit done eh?!! LMAO! ill be doing many things soonest too. I miss thew Acapulco gold,Colombian gold and the like. Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].I havent had them since I lived in FL in the 80's lol and a few more like peach Puree.Amazing sounding smoke if I can get it to pop.like a few others.the noble wood smell and taste and/or Licorice yummy will/would be wildly awesome to say the least. like an anisette or something LOL!

yeah I usually only do a pollen shakers worth for a few bowls myself.but with all the trim I get usually I can make a few batches of hash.so should be kick frigin AZZ with some hockey pucks bouncing about LOL!

Yea, I just popped some Positronic Sk#1 (early 80's stock) x Golden Gorilla#3 for a repro.

Also have lots of CBD rich photo an auto strains, if you would like to 'test' some, let me know my friend.

Peace

Back