Outdoor Outdoor growing in northern europe

IMG_4697.JPG
Hey...do you remember when i said that fin-den seeds didnt work...i was wrong. I did just throw "died seeds" to soil of nearest flowerbed n think that they was dead, but take a look what happened...yesterday i noticed 4 n this morning 1 more :greenthumb:
I think that they cant be ready before winter without proper prevegging, but still nice to know that they r fighters.
:redcard: For impatience...

Hey guys! Havent c u for a long time. My life did change little, but now everything is fine. @912GreenSkell...sorry im out from growing competition, but here is a few photos from my ourdoor growings.
Summer in finland have been shitty...raining, no sun and f*cking cold weather. Most of night temps have been under 10 celsius n day time most days like +/-15 celsius.
Nutrients i have use: chiken shit/seaweed pellets, horse shit n bat shit powder for photos n only bat shit powder for autos.

18/6 photoperiod:
:
IMG_5008.JPG
IMG_5010.JPG

Autos, big devil xl, sweet seeds:
IMG_4976.JPG
IMG_4977.JPG
IMG_4978.JPG

Last edited:
Hey bud....the only important thing is that you are doing okay!! No worries about the contest at all bud. Plants are looking good, seems you are struggling with the same thing as me...lack of sun and warmth!!
Yeah man, they said in radio, that we had coolest july in 30 years or something like that. I hope still warm aug n sept, so i could get plants harvested without massive mold damage. In finnish forum guys r talking, that they have some problems with it. My plants r still free of mold n i havent even tryed to avoid that. I think thats because i have planted all my autos to windy hill spots.

Yeah man, they said in radio, that we had coolest july in 30 years or something like that. I hope still warm aug n sept, so i could get plants harvested without massive mold damage. In finnish forum guys r talking, that they have some problems with it. My plants r still free of mold n i havent even tryed to avoid that. I think thats because i have planted all my autos to windy hill spots.

Hahaha around the world away from each other and the same report was issued here...coolest and most days without sun since the early 60's. Rainfall then humidity(during the few nice days) has been off the charts this season causing many mold problems...i have to chop most of my autos way early due to mold, can't win 'em all!! ;)

Hahaha around the world away from each other and the same report was issued here...coolest and most days without sun since the early 60's. Rainfall then humidity(during the few nice days) has been off the charts this season causing many mold problems...i have to chop most of my autos way early due to mold, can't win 'em all!! ;)
If it seems to be hopeles i will chop my plants too, but i hope its not happening yet :greenthumb:

Going beautifully!
Nice rich green and thickening up.
:slap:
Thanx sis, i can only hope, that it will go like this well till the end of summer... :bighug: :growing:

Same autos 6 days later. Now the weather seems maybe little better few days. Tomorrow we should have 23 (73,4f) n saturday we should have 25 celsius (77f). Wednesday i gave them some leftover nutrients from hempy buckets, so im waiting n hoping to c some great results next week.
:poof:
IMG_5023.JPG
IMG_5024.JPG
IMG_5025.JPG
IMG_5026.JPG

Back