Indoor Organic-experimental-tobacco&more-lowWatt-0maintenance(?)-12/12-breeding-outdoor-etc.

2022-01-04_10-28-07.jpg

That is stating you can use 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt in a gallon of coco! Now if you want to admit that it is a mistaken post I can understand that but don't advise others in this forum to do that.

View attachment 1404302

That is stating you can use 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt in a gallon of coco! Now if you want to admit that it is a mistaken post I can understand that but don't advise others in this forum to do that.

you can use 50 pounds of Epsom salts and experience a large pH drop in a gallon of coco, I didn’t or wouldn’t advise it. Why ignore next part of post where I say ‘MAYBE try 1/4 cup’?

I didn’t even actually suggest anything really but the 1/4 cup would have helped OP greatly. Probably a couple applications even but if different methods are available to combine efforts or eliminate Epsom salts that is good too, to lower pH. I missed where anyone else was making suggestions on how OP could lower their pH.

and just noticed now I was correct in thinking his pots were decent size, he is using autopots so he has at least ~3 gallons of medium. No way 1/4 or even 1/2 cup would have harmed his plant, only help.

Also why ignore where I use 1/4 cup of Epsom salts on less than a gallon of soil and it helps the plant, that is in less need of a pH fix than OP’s?

my ‘maybe’ advise was good and you are trying your hardest to make it something else, while being dishonest about it.

Last edited:

View attachment 1404302

Here, someone’s pH is messed up, let’s see how you help them (this time). Maybe try and sell them a humidifier. Lul

Another one

this persons plant dies because no one will help point out obvious pH problem for nearly a week and when they do, they give bad numbers.

and just about every other thread in the help section.

Last edited:
Yes, PH is important but it is only one factor of many. Without accurate testing we have no way of knowing what someones PH actually is just by looking at a picture. After asking questions we get a better picture but is it reality? Is their PH pen working and calibrated - maybe. So we just do the best we can.

Back