Outdoor Outdoor growing in northern europe

Yeah man, those dogs r the greatest fellows that man can get. :thumbsup:
How much there is snow at the moment? :snow1:

Not too much snow left here...in the woods there is 20-40cm, open fields thanks to a warm heavy rainstorm are finally bare!! Still lots of -2c days to go, before I get to plant in last week of may.

3' on the open ground, 6-20' where it drifts and fills depressions like creeks and lakes

6-20 feet...now I see your problem!! :D

So here is early spring, but summer is coming to alaska too! @912GreenSkell @trailanimal

WHOOP WHOOP!!!
:frog:

I am quite a way south east(hmm 4000 KM I guess?) of trailanimal in central canada. I am sort on the edge of being considered a northerner! Our snow doesn't accumulate in the winter like up there in alaska, since we get rains every once in awhile in the winter that condense the snow.

6-20 feet...now I see your problem!! :D

I am quite a way south east(hmm 4000 KM I guess?) of trailanimal in central canada. I am sort on the edge of being considered a northerner! Our snow doesn't accumulate in the winter like up there in alaska, since we get rains every once in awhile in the winter that condense the snow.
Oh, feet...i thought inch :doh:

I'm at 56°N here, but it's a relatively mild maritime climate, affected by a warm offshore current. The snow melts off pretty much before it snows again. The main challenge here, (other then my incompetence hehe) is the normally grey cloudy weather in the summer. It's really too cool and wet to grow in the ground OD.
Got a beautiful spring day coming up today though!!

Last night was snowing but now there is +5c/41f warm. Cant wait spring.

Attachments

• IMG_4573.JPG
    IMG_4573.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4568.JPG
    IMG_4568.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 109
IMG_4599.JPG
IMG_4600.JPG
Sunshine n snowflakes, that is the situation here. But both older plants r now in good soil n planted in 5liter pots.
Maybe soon will be sunny n warm. Now here is -1c/30f
Maybe i should get a fan here that plants would grow more stronger.

Last edited:
Back