Outdoor outdoor grow in ireland

@ hitman_64 , thanks for the info/advice, sorry for not responding sooner but had some internetting problems. they seem to be coming along ok now, wont break any records but should make it to the finishing line anyway:lol: thanks for the input on strains, will look again at it next year , really only get one shot at it in this climate. on the plus side i will have an indoor grow on the way shortly.:smokebuds:
@ mchoop, thanks man but i use ground up (washed) eggshells, never had a problem with slugs or snails. a saucer of beer is another method i like to use for my veg garden, the little bastards cant resist it and drown in it :D

7 weeks old today, the previous problem with rust spots seems to have cleared itself up. my life philosophy of " ignore it and it will go away" seems to have worked this time:D pity it dosent work with the bills.a couple the stems are reddening slightly but thanks to hitman i think i'm on my way to sorting that too. the growing buds are starting to sugar up a bit now, not expecting a lot and am still just happy to be looking at live plants. rain rain and more rain, coldest june in 40 years. was up to my other garden where the other lr2s and my special kush photos are, forgot a camera but i would say the lr2s are about 2 weeks behind this one even though they all popped same day. anyway here are some really bad quality pics........View attachment 19170View attachment 19171View attachment 19172

Not looking to bad mate. Seems like your problems sussed themselves.

yeah, self- correcting autos, just add water ,makes its own sauce:lol:. thanks for stopping by bailer, the encouragement is greatly appreciated. finally got a bit of sun this morning so i got a few more pics, day 54
21072011147.jpg21072011149.jpg21072011150.jpg21072011153.jpg
wow! they uploaded quick! nice work fellas:thumbs:

this gal is comin down :ama:SNV31408.jpgSNV31412.jpgSNV31413.jpgSNV31418.jpg the first auto ive ever grown, just glad we got to the finish line:D thanks a heap for all the encouraging posts and all the help i received:smokebuds:

I think its time Bud :bong: fairplay to ya , it looks Beautiful. Looking forward to a nice session!

Back