Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Good morning AFN. All the ladies are happy and smiling.
Day 58 for 24K
Day 28 for the Fastberry girls
Temp 74-75 F
RH 64
24K is getting there....
Fastberry girls doing the dance :)

day58_02.JPG
day28_01.JPG
day28_02.JPG
day58.JPG
day58_02.JPG
day58_03.JPG
day58_04.JPG

Good morning AFN. I hope everyone is doing well today. The girls are doing great.
Day 59 for 24K
Day 29 for Fastberry girls
Temp 75-76 F
RH 68
We appear to be just about done with 24K. I am still giving her a little more time but will watch closely every day now.
Fastberry girls are just rocking along. Looks like I got a little heavy handed with the watering jug on her....she will be fine in a day or 2 of drying out

day61.JPG
day29_01.JPG
day29_02.JPG
day59.JPG
day59_02.JPG
day59_03.JPG

Lookin lovely!
Rando question for ya this morning...
Can you tell individual smells inside the cab there?
I wonder if the constant rotation of plants has just created a permeable generic "weed" smell

Lookin lovely!
Rando question for ya this morning...
Can you tell individual smells inside the cab there?
I wonder if the constant rotation of plants has just created a permeable generic "weed" smell

not really...GWK was really strong grape candy smell and now its that earthy indica smell. Im sure some of it mixes together though.

Omg i want that thick indica smell lol, all the fruity smells are awesome and such but i miss that old nasty funk smell.

Good morning AFN
Day 60 for 24K and she just got the chop and the fans cut...now she is drying. Cant wait to see how she turns out. All of this beauty from one that I almost pulled the plug on. Amazing
Day 30 for Fastberry girls and they are rocking. I am doing some leaf tucking on both of them to make sure and get as many bud sites in the bright light.
Temp: 76-78
RH 67
Well I would normally be putting another seed in the ground today or tomorrow....BUT, it's going to be a few days because I am going to test some Autos for a breeder. Stay tuned to see what goes in next.
In the meanwhile I ended up with 26.2g of some fire from the GWK.

day60chop.JPG
day30_01.JPG
day30_02.JPG

Back