Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

I cant remember this, and im already too high to be digging back to find the answer myself lol...do you use any teas along with the water only feeds?

I cant remember this, and im already too high to be digging back to find the answer myself lol...do you use any teas along with the water only feeds?

I did not use any teas. I top dressed at the start of flowering with a mix of Kelp meal and Fish Bone Meal for a good "P" kick for flowering. Water only other than that.

Ah heres another question for ya....
How much did it cost ya to "build" your soil for the grow?
Ive done the kindsoil grow, probs 40 bux for the soil and shipping, ya can recondition it after each grow for probs 20 bucks if ya wanna keep it going for an "out of the box" perpetual grow.
Thats only enough for 1 plant tho, im curious to know what it cost ya to set up for the actual perp

Ah heres another question for ya....
How much did it cost ya to "build" your soil for the grow?
Ive done the kindsoil grow, probs 40 bux for the soil and shipping, ya can recondition it after each grow for probs 20 bucks if ya wanna keep it going for an "out of the box" perpetual grow.
Thats only enough for 1 plant tho, im curious to know what it cost ya to set up for the actual perp

OK so here is how it breaks down:
Bought a bale of sphangum peat moss at Lowes $11
bought 40# bag of organic compost about $5
Earthworm castings 15lbs $11
perlite big big bag $10
Coots nutrient kit from KIS organics $25 ( makes 26 gal of soil)

Total was about $60 to make 25 gals of soil.

The only "re ammending" I will do before putting another bean in the ground is as follows.
Add 1 gal of either EWC or Organic compost mixed with 4 gals old soil about $1
Additional perlite 1/2 gallon $1
1 cup Kelp meal per cubic ft of soil $1
1/4 cup plant tone organic ferts per cubic ft.$1
So lets call it $5 to re ammend and then plop in another bean.

Good morning AFN. Another beautiful day and all the girls are happy it seems
Day 57 for 24K
Day 27 for the Fastberry girls
Temp: 75-76 F
RH 64
24K is mostly milky trichs but still only a few amber so it will be a few more days it seems. The frost on her is crazy and the buds are as hard as rocks.
Fastberry girls are flowering and just doing their thing. They are loving the organic soil and performing very well so far. I cant wait to see some of their colors.

day27_01.JPG
day27_02.JPG
day57_02.JPG
day57.JPG
day57_02.JPG

Back