Mephisto Genetics Organic "Green Sea of Change" 6 MG strains always changing

Got to give this pony tailing a try. Its real nice to have folks like you who evidently take great care. Thanks OS & MOB

Got to give this pony tailing a try. Its real nice to have folks like you who evidently take great care. Off to the dollar store for pipe cleaners. Thanks OS & MOB

Hey Boss, waz the pt’ed branches?

@Organic Sinse

Also, my Nugs is about 50ish days, think her training days are behind but I did note some serious stem growth on lower branches as well as some growth from lower sites .... My next Gall I get on her VERY EARLY and see how many Bud Sites we can get to sprout from the lower branch area - Maybe incorporate raising and lowering of the light while in training, keep light at X Center Point PAR Normally and when Training raise to help stretch of exposed sites .... Thinking out loud here, any thoughts Sensi?
Sorry, made up abbreviation. PT'ed short for pony tailed.
cheers
os

Why you think Deez yield lower but taller ..... any difference in mixture, pot sizes or amount of light .... Could you have boasted Deez with more flower food - about same amount of time???

S/S yes I wanna know, looking forward to watching, especially cause when Sam finishes I’ll be outa biz for awhile during move but it’s aall good, I’ll be hanging watching dreaming but then never know maybe quicker transition than I’m thinking, I overthink stuff it seems.
Deez finished about 10 days before the SN did, so that makes sense to me. I prob could have given her a little more time and got a little higher yield, but everything was perfect so I plucked her when I did. I also wanted to make sure Deez was on the racier side, since she is going to be my "lucky fishing weed", subject to smoke testing of course.
cheers
os

Got to give this pony tailing a try. Its real nice to have folks like you who evidently take great care. Thanks OS & MOB
Try it out and see if you like it! I have few others that are more normal structured plants, and they really benefitted from it. Just wait till you guys see my 'Port and Stilton', it worked great on her. I will be posting her tomorrow or so, after I have dried and jarred nug weights.
cheers
os

MOB, one other thing I did different with the Deez than the SN, is right at the end of the SN, I defoliated the lower stuff a bit to get more light to the lower sights. I left Deez alone at the end. I just wanted to see if there was much development differences in the lowers. I couldn't really tell a difference, but being that the Deez was a little taller, things weren't stuffed in quite so close.
cheers
os

Deez finished about 10 days before the SN did, so that makes sense to me. I prob could have given her a little more time and got a little higher yield, but everything was perfect so I plucked her when I did. I also wanted to make sure Deez was on the racier side, since she is going to be my "lucky fishing weed", subject to smoke testing of course.
cheers
os

Lucky Fishing Weed, now wees yaking .....What kinda fishin’?

Deez sounds appealing, especially for my shorter tent, only 60” Height, limits a lot of stuff but good veg tent and I do have T5 and it would make nice veg tent ..... Once my move is complete, will get system down ....

Good luck, fishin’ and with the Deez!

Looking at options with Nugs .... Oh my, what BIG Fan Leaves you have there Nugs! :kiss:

Lucky Fishing Weed, now wees yaking .....What kinda fishin’?

Deez sounds appealing, especially for my shorter tent, only 60” Height, limits a lot of stuff but good veg tent and I do have T5 and it would make nice veg tent ..... Once my move is complete, will get system down ....

Good luck, fishin’ and with the Deez!

Looking at options with Nugs .... Oh my, what BIG Fan Leaves you have there Nugs! :kiss:
Saltwater salmon fishing mosly. King (Chinook) and silver (coho) salmon. Sometimes I target rockfish, halibut, and lingcod. My true passion though is salmon.
cheers
os

Steelhead, trout and smallies ..... I’m a river rat! Steelhead but the weather I don’t care for any,ore, too old to freeze my tail so I love drift fishing for lunker brown trout, 10Lbs.+ range, and canoeing and wading for smallies .... mostly catch release except rainbows, we eat em.

17” Smallie Pic Attached .... My biggest a touch over 18” ... these guys are a blast on ultralight .....

Peace!

Attachments

• 90FA2E44-349B-4597-A333-3169BA168B67.jpeg
    90FA2E44-349B-4597-A333-3169BA168B67.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 35
Steelhead, trout and smallies ..... I’m a river rat! Steelhead but the weather I don’t care for any,ore, too old to freeze my tail so I love drift fishing for lunker brown trout, 10Lbs.+ range, and canoeing and wading for smallies .... mostly catch release except rainbows, we eat em.

17” Smallie Pic Attached .... My biggest a touch over 18” ... these guys are a blast on ultralight .....

Peace!
I will go fly fish for steelies once in a while. Its kind of a weather thing for me too. Usually when the steelies are running, its the rainy season and the rivers get blown out quite quickly. That means you have to time it just right, or miss out. The older I get, the less Ilike to bank on the weather cooperating. The only nice thing about bad weather, keeps the crowds away for sure. I don't drift fish much anymore, but I get lots of offers. My friends I take out in the salt, all have drift boats or rafts. We have some giant bows up here that are a lot of fun.
cheers
os

Back