Mephisto Genetics Organic "Green Sea of Change" 6 MG strains always changing

I thought I would some mid grow pics.
I have an Auto Livers at 62 days, she is 24" tall. Not a hint of any darkening in the 'hairs', they are all 100% white still. I think when the 'hairs' turn red, it will happen all at once. She has been feeding of her leaves pretty well, not all of my plants do that. I think she has 1-2 weeks left, and is nothing but fat hard buds, that just keep swelling.
I also have a Bubbasquanch that is getting close. She is 56 days and looking good. She is about 36" tall. Lots of bud sites, they are all nice and plump. I'm thinking 2 weeks on this one as well. I also expect I will have to tie up the side branches as they will get heavy.
Here is a fine specimen of Ghost Toof at 43 days. She is about 40" tall. She is gonna be pretty wide around the middle, and will need Velcro to support the side branches.
This brings up my Grape walker Kush at 38 days. This is a bad pic, cause there is so much other stuff packed in real close. Sinse is out of room! She is about 40 inches tall, and will also need Velcro to hold up side branches.
These last 3 bigger plants all trained really well. Lots of branch and double branch staking, and excellent leaf tucking all the way around. MOB, keep an eye on these last 3, they are going to be quite nice!
cheers
os

One word .....

Machine!

Nice stuff Sensi, you the man!

My Auto Livers is day 64. Yesterday I cleaned out some inner leaves and tied up all 12 lower side branches. She was in need of support. She really perked up and I noticed the first subtle sign of hairs starting to turn color. Lots of support.
Cheers
Os

Lower buds look good .... yes I’d say she starting to eat herself out of house and home!

The upper half is eating herself quite well, the bottom is pretty green. Makes ya second guess yourself, when ya want to clean out leaves from the lowers and mid.
cheers
os

Isn’t it normal for lower to go first, as plants usually wanna save their young?

Peace,
OB

Edit: After couple looks I have a theory..... Water uptake is all but done so plant takes reserves from all able sources and food from leaves at the top leave first, closest to the brains of the operation, main cola ..... Stoner Science and if you believe that let’s talk about availability on bridges for sale!

Isn’t it normal for lower to go first, as plants usually wanna save their young?

Peace,
OB
I guess it just depends. It all about the weakest link, the 'Law of Minimums' . I think this plant was getting a little more light than it should have for a bit. Not too hot or too close, just too much total for the temps and humidity (which were ideal). This may have been a case where a little CO2 may have helped (back to the Law of Minimums), but I am not going to that extreme.
cheers
os

I guess it just depends. It all about the weakest link, the 'Law of Minimums' . I think this plant was getting a little more light than it should have for a bit. Not too hot or too close, just too much total for the temps and humidity (which were ideal). This may have been a case where a little CO2 may have helped (back to the Law of Minimums), but I am not going to that extreme.
cheers
os

Yea, I can go with that, so I take it no interest in a bridge?

Co2 wouldn’t be practical in too large of open but could of handled more light with additional.

Yea, I can go with that, so I take it no interest in a bridge?

Co2 wouldn’t be practical in too large of open but could of handled more light with additional.
Not sure what a 'bridge' is.
I just don't sweat the little things, and they seem to work out just fine in the end. Some strains are a little fussier than others as well. Even with it eating itself, it still gonna be a doosy!

I was at the feed store yesterday and scored a 50# bag of kelp for $112, which is dirt cheap way up here. Its actually feed grade, and is a finer grade (smaller particle size) than what I get in 5# boxes. I only saved a few dollars (maybe $25, versus buying 10-5# boxes), but it beats running out, and a trip to anywhere is 80 miles round trip minimum, from where I live.
cheers
os

Not sure what a 'bridge' is.
I just don't sweat the little things, and they seem to work out just fine in the end. Some strains are a little fussier than others as well. Even with it eating itself, it still gonna be a doosy!

I was at the feed store yesterday and scored a 50# bag of kelp for $112, which is dirt cheap way up here. Its actually feed grade, and is a finer grade (smaller particle size) than what I get in 5# boxes. I only saved a few dollars (maybe $25, versus buying 10-5# boxes), but it beats running out, and a trip to anywhere is 80 miles round trip minimum, from where I live.
cheers
os

Joke .... Brideg like in wanna buy the Brooklyn Bridge .... never was good at telling jokes ....

Nice to come home to surprises ..... I also scored open 50 lb bag / 45 lbs about for $82ish, organic certified horse feed ..... thrivline or something like that, same brand Coots mentions so I was pleased ..... feed store full of goodies including drip pans for one.

Peace,
OB

Back