Mephisto Genetics Organic "Green Sea of Change" 6 MG strains always changing

Thanks MOB, more coming very soon! I have a couple more indoor plants to chop over the next week or two, and have 5 or 6 going into the greenhouse that I started inside. More details on the greenhouse op to come soon, those plants are a month along so the action should just keep on coming.
cheers
os

Thanks MOB, more coming very soon! I have a couple more indoor plants to chop over the next week or two, and have 5 or 6 going into the greenhouse that I started inside. More details on the greenhouse op to come soon, those plants are a month along so the action should just keep on coming.
cheers
os

Looking forward to your greenhouse details as .....

I am considering a greenhouse myself with a heated indoor grow area .... Would like to incorporate a chicken coop and garden area just off the side and fence in entire area - chain link to keep critters out PLUS fine wire mesh along bottom to help prevent rattlers or other poisonous snakes entrance ......

Will need to bring electric and water to the area and we will supplement heat with propane and use HPS Lighting in winter ...... fortunately electric and water are nearby .....

Peace,
OB

I thought I would do a little post for my Grape Walker Kush. She finished in 75 days and was 42" tall. Nice easy open structure plant. This shot is coated with frost, should call it gray walker kush!
I couldn't pick a good side so I filmed them all.
Lots of buds on the bottom. The frost level is ridiculous. The buds are tight and sticky.
The middle was loaded as well.
She ended up yielding 151 grams. I love growing plants that are this structure, its my favorite! This was the 3rd run on this no till container. Another easy grow.
cheers
os

I have my greenhouse up and running. I started my plants inside for the first 30 days, then moved them to the greenhouse. I have 5 strains going out there, they are all at 39 days. Alien vs Triangle, Fantasmo Express, Ripley's OG, SODK, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope. Its all MG Original's out there.
I have one rock star in the bunch, Ripley's OG. She is a PIG. She is 52" tall and still growing just a bit. Lots of long branches on this thing that I am going to make into something really wonderful. Here she is.
Alien vs Triangle (below left) is a pretty big girl as well, but more sativa like. She is 42". I have little Fantasmo Express (below Right). I guess she is going to be a fast haze, nothing wrong with that.
SODK (below left) is chugging along nicely. Hubbabubbasmelloscope (below right) has been a little fussy since I brought her out, but she should be just fine.
So far so good. I think I timed my transisition to the greenhouse just right. I did it right before everybody started really growing and could still fit thru a skinny door. Still having to throw gas heat at things cause its been real cold. Trying to keep night temps at 70. Only had a couple fairly sunny days since the girls have been out. In 2 days the Ripleys grew 10". That's why I love the greenhouse.
cheers
os

Greenhouse- Hours of light - Are you adding supplemental light?

That’s what I was thinking of doing when I build
I am running COB lights, one per plant at 45 watts, so I have 24 hours total 'good' quality light.
cheers
os

Thanks .....

I’m designing a greenhouse, chicken coop, smoking quarters with ventilation, fire pit, relax type building with fenced in garden section ......

Plan on being both electric and water to the site ..... Construction will start in the fall and have ready for 2020 ......

Had a question about lighting as I have a fairly sunny spot but I want constant light for 18-21 hours daily and was considering some sort of supplemental and COB Lights were on the list and now they have moved higher up!

Peace,
OB

I have my greenhouse up and running. I started my plants inside for the first 30 days, then moved them to the greenhouse. I have 5 strains going out there, they are all at 39 days. Alien vs Triangle, Fantasmo Express, Ripley's OG, SODK, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope. Its all MG Original's out there.
I have one rock star in the bunch, Ripley's OG. She is a PIG. She is 52" tall and still growing just a bit. Lots of long branches on this thing that I am going to make into something really wonderful. Here she is.
Alien vs Triangle (below left) is a pretty big girl as well, but more sativa like. She is 42". I have little Fantasmo Express (below Right). I guess she is going to be a fast haze, nothing wrong with that.
SODK (below left) is chugging along nicely. Hubbabubbasmelloscope (below right) has been a little fussy since I brought her out, but she should be just fine.
So far so good. I think I timed my transisition to the greenhouse just right. I did it right before everybody started really growing and could still fit thru a skinny door. Still having to throw gas heat at things cause its been real cold. Trying to keep night temps at 70. Only had a couple fairly sunny days since the girls have been out. In 2 days the Ripleys grew 10". That's why I love the greenhouse.
cheers
os
Hey @Organic Sinse, you have a very unique way of training plants. May I have your thoughts on why you do it that way? I am always impressed by your LOS grows. Good work, slow

Hey @Organic Sinse, you have a very unique way of training plants. May I have your thoughts on why you do it that way? I am always impressed by your LOS grows. Good work, slow
I just try and lay out all the branches as flat as I can. Instead of thinking about the 'colas only' on each branch, I lay them out as flat as possible, and all the individual buds turn up and really pack it on. Later, I usually turn around and Velcro up the branches to help support all the weight, and allow the plant to put more energy into the buds, and not use that energy to hold them up.
A better way to explain is to think about each branch being bent flat, working just like bending the main. For indoor grows, I have angled side lighting that further aids my training style. Its part of the reason I get such good yields. Its a training style that I pretty much came up with on my own years ago. It works real well without side lights too, but if ya got it, use it.
MOB has developed a training style real similar to mine, we use the same type of stakes for hooks and weights.
I have so many decades of experience from a gardening and farming mainstream perspective that I have just kind of adapted things to cannabis, ie I was a real gardener before I started growing weed, not the other way around like a lot of folks.
Slow, I'd be happy to ramble on more about anything specific you want to know.
cheers
os

Back