Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

That is a very impressive haul, MissUniverse! I got mine a few weeks ago. That was a great deal those guys offered. They always give the 10 killer freebies with every regular order, but they have even thrown in extra on top of that! Their genetics are great, and their customer service is above all.
Got some new pics up of my OC. Stop on by. She is finally getting some girth to her!:jump:Healthy looking young lady. I also got a new order; Fantasmo Express and Sour Stomper. And wouldn't you know it........they threw in 10 White Crack beans! I guess I will be joining that thread very soon.
One more thing, MissU. I have only grown 2 strains from your list, 24 Carat and Toof Decay. Both were delicious. Both were potent, but the Toof Decay was lst'd to 15cm(roughly 12") tall. It was about 60cm(24") wide, and gave 61 grams of golf ball sized, super dense and frosty nuggets. That was grown in roughly a 1.75gal pot. Everyone that saw it, commented on the density and the frost. Nice little head buzz, but definitely a stoney high. Too much, and you will be waking from a nap. Good luck on your choice, but it sounds like you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
That is a very impressive haul, MissUniverse! I got mine a few weeks ago. That was a great deal those guys offered. They always give the 10 killer freebies with every regular order, but they have even thrown in extra on top of that! Their genetics are great, and their customer service is above all.
Got some new pics up of my OC. Stop on by. She is finally getting some girth to her!:jump:Healthy looking young lady. I also got a new order; Fantasmo Express and Sour Stomper. And wouldn't you know it........they threw in 10 White Crack beans! I guess I will be joining that thread very soon.
One more thing, MissU. I have only grown 2 strains from your list, 24 Carat and Toof Decay. Both were delicious. Both were potent, but the Toof Decay was lst'd to 15cm(roughly 12") tall. It was about 60cm(24") wide, and gave 61 grams of golf ball sized, super dense and frosty nuggets. That was grown in roughly a 1.75gal pot. Everyone that saw it, commented on the density and the frost. Nice little head buzz, but definitely a stoney high. Too much, and you will be waking from a nap. Good luck on your choice, but it sounds like you can't go wrong.
toof decay is a great strain, it was my first strain i pulled more than an ounce from. using simple organic ferts i got 40 grams and it was in a small confined area.

I have a really stupid question. since i changed tents, my seedlines look like they are drying out faster and it almost looks as if i might loose them im still hopeful they will work fine, but one just lost its first true leaf from me just touching it. i watered them with a shot glass of water just now. is it possible im under watering or am i having light height issues? It seems just odd because mephisto seeds have always been good to me, could it simply be me being too worried? I have no clue on it, i was successful with a few plants before and my double grape is loving the new set up. so much so that i decided to sample it early and wouldn't you know it, it has an amazing high. Can anyone chime in, im still considering myself a newbie and maybe adjusting to the new set up is my problem. With the number of freebies i got im not too worried about losing 3 seeds because they cost me 31 cents a piece, maybe its just me and im too worried. ill try to get pics tomorrow, but they just feel dry and maybe i did under water. i just want a successful perpetual harvest.

What is the humidity in your new space? You may need to give the babies mist sprays to keep the humidity up in the air around them until they firmly establish roots & can handle the transpiration (loss of water through stoma, how nutes get from roots to the rest of the plant).

Last edited:
What is the humidity in your new space? You may need to give the babies mist sprays to keep the humidity up in the air around them until they firmly establish roots & can handle the transpiration (loss of water through stoma, how nutes get from roots to the rest of the plant).
I have a humidity dome over them but you're right my tent's humidity is only 20%. Do you think i need a humidifier because of such low humidity?

I planted the tyrone special today, I need to get on top of the seeds sooner but i had a lot to get done and it too had its true leaves starting to form. the other plants seemed to have perked up a bit over night but not great. I'm on a 24/7 light cycle now because im using the heat from the lights as my space heater.
Again, im not worried about losing them right now as I have a bunch of seeds (except the orange crack, its not looking good and I have no more OC seeds).

tl;dr
I'm probably just having growing pains in trying to get this new tent dialed in

If you have the time to mist them a few times a day they should be okay. I too suffered low humidity & temps so my lights are 24/7 & I set up a heat lamp over a large open Tupperware container full of water that I topped up every day & night. I had a circulating fan blowing over it & over the seedlings to distribute the humidity & add strength to the stems. Now I have three flowering and a fourth that's young so [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] gets misting but I took out the heat lamp with water & put in a small ceramic space heater away from plants & tent walls. I have my intake fan blowing across the heater to distribute heat while my exhaust fan removes humidity.

If you have the time to mist them a few times a day they should be okay. I too suffered low humidity & temps so my lights are 24/7 & I set up a heat lamp over a large open Tupperware container full of water that I topped up every day & night. I had a circulating fan blowing over it & over the seedlings to distribute the humidity & add strength to the stems. Now I have three flowering and a fourth that's young so [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] gets misting but I took out the heat lamp with water & put in a small ceramic space heater away from plants & tent walls. I have my intake fan blowing across the heater to distribute heat while my exhaust fan removes humidity.
that's a pretty nifty idea there, i wouldn't have thought to do it that way.
I have the time to mist 2-3 times a day but there's some spaces where its 8-12 hours apart which i think is the issue, if i had the ability i would have done auto pots, but alas i dont have the physical ability to do more than I am (which im stretching it as it is) and no money for a pre made set up.

My current grow is in the Amare section under the live testing part of the forum. If you go to it you'll see all the trials & tribulations I've dealt with this grow...
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-house-of-vorkosigan.56637/

I show pictures of how I had to set things up to get the humidity up & then battled rain inside my tent. I really worked with what I had around the house other than buying cinder blocks which I needed anyway to keep my plants off the ground. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

My current grow is in the Amare section under the live testing part of the forum. If you go to it you'll see all the trials & tribulations I've dealt with this grow...
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-house-of-vorkosigan.56637/

I show pictures of how I had to set things up to get the humidity up & then battled rain inside my tent. I really worked with what I had around the house other than buying cinder blocks which I needed anyway to keep my plants off the ground. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for the link, i'll check it out in a few minutes here. Battling rain sounds like a real problem too, i'd hate it to be so humid you see your tent sweat :crying:

I'm having a lot of set backs with the seedlings and im still trying to figure it out, i have checked my water and everything is good, and no nutrients yet as normally they can go a good two weeks and get a good set of leaves before I have to feed, but for some reason I'm having issues. I was chalking it up to genetics, but it's something to do with the new set up..

20% is kinda way out.seedlings prefare 70% veg 60% flower 50% give or take 10%.my cupboard can go from 40-60% and back again everyday.somewhere in the middle is good.
wet towels wicking from a tray of water with a fan blowing over it will raise humidy,worth a try.
:pighug:

Back