Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

:vibe:

That is a good price!

:vibe:

That is a good price!
idk why it was even on closeout special. there is nothing defective, its this years model and everything is perfect with it. it even has a night light you can turn on and off that projects friggin stars and moons all over the ceiling of the tent. Best part... there's a 10 dollar mail in coupon include, so I only pay $5 for the thing! I dont mind waiting 6-8 weeks for the rebate since come harvest time that extra $10 might be needed for extra gloves.

Hey, dont matter why as long as its yours!
5 bucks is sweet

Hey, dont matter why as long as its yours!
5 bucks is sweet
I know! I almost went with some skywalker and/or a skyrone stomper, but i think that's going to be in a month when i jsut need one plant to hold me through for the next harvest :)

I've got so many seeds and im buying more and more, this becomes an addiction, i told myself before i'd only ever buy like 5-10 seeds, but now that i know autos, i want MORE MORE MORE and I want MALES to mate! I've got 10 double grape seeds left and im holding on to 5 to reverse and get a crap ton more seeds from it. I wonder how many seeds id get if i rerversed an entire plant to 4 others!!!

My top priority is to learn how to breed after i get this down, i want to cross the double grape with toof decay and back cross to tyrone special

That sounds like a bad ass cross! Id like to make some seeds myself one day. Just have to be ready when going for a male and pollen. Can you have too many seeds?

There are all kinds of regulars out there, just deciding on the strain is my biggest challenge

Yeah, there is quite a few, Short Stuff got some, Im going to cross Dr Feelgood with some Mephisto's, last year I crossed my Blue Cush with a Larrys Lemon Cookies (photo),absolutely loved it. I think making your own really gives you a sense of achievement, great feeling!.

That sounds like a bad ass cross! Id like to make some seeds myself one day. Just have to be ready when going for a male and pollen. Can you have too many seeds?
it does doesn't it?
another one someday to do will be (skyrone stomper x double grape) x HBSS
It just seems like the hardest part will be getting the pollen, but i can always just reverse one branch and let it just pollinate itself and have a whole run of seeds and save the rest of the pollen in a bag in the freezer
And no you can't have too many seeds!
I believe Mephisto are going to release some regs in the future.
I had seen that, but i have yet to actually find when they will be doing it, plus theres still the chance of females. There's gotta be a way to make a seed a male right?
There are all kinds of regulars out there, just deciding on the strain is my biggest challenge
I actually have a few hashish seeds someone sent me from when they went to the middle east for some land races but im saving those for a long time from now when i finally can get it all dialed in.
Yeah, there is quite a few, Short Stuff got some, Im going to cross Dr Feelgood with some Mephisto's, last year I crossed my Blue Cush with a Larrys Lemon Cookies (photo),absolutely loved it. I think making your own really gives you a sense of achievement, great feeling!.
I do need to try out shortstuff sometime, but mephisto has been so good to me i feel as though i don't need another place to go... yet :)
That sounds like a yummy cross, what was the scent/smell like on it?
I do think it will give me a great sense of satisfaction, plus i wont have to go and buy seeds again :)

Back