Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

Here's the best I can get in the way of photos of the purple it has in it
MxTxG32.jpg

How old was she when you chopped her? I have a white crack at 63 days right now and am tempted to chop her! She looks sooo ready. Alot like your pics.

How old was she when you chopped her? I have a white crack at 63 days right now and am tempted to chop her! She looks sooo ready. Alot like your pics.
I have to double check but probably about 50 days. I harvest early and she was small so she only had one bud really. But it looks like she put all her power in to this bud, I can't wait to see photos of yours! I bet its kick ass. I am glad I have more. Sodk is next in the rotation

Thats a beauty of a nug! :drool:
Thabks, I wish I could get it tested I would bet its over 20% thc. It was a perfect hybrid, sativa leaning but with a nice body stone too. I'm going to have to review the strain it tonight

I suggest testing it with a bong, a bowl, and a paper!

:smoking:

I suggest testing it with a bong, a bowl, and a paper!

:smoking:
it was tested with paper last night and it was the first time in a long while i actually got heart palpitations. it was strong.tonight is the bong test

:funny:

:bong:

I take it that is good! It will smooth with age. Thats why I am learning to grow

:watering:

Back