Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

Looking at those magnified white crack photos again I'm impressed, unthinkable that those two photos were taken with a phone cam and a cheap magnification glass. Probably two of my best photos for what I did there as a trick. Technology is amazing these days

An orange crack came to me as a freebie, I am going to try and grow this as the data from mephisto shows it only grew to 40cm for them which means it is a small enough plant for me to grow along with my double grape.

Bean was put in the papertowel yesterday. I am currently waiting for the seed to germinate so I can plant it

Set up

Light: Mars Hydro 300
Grow Space: 24*24*36inch stealth tent
Soil: Promix
Container: Airpot 3gal
Seeds: Mephisto Orange Crack
Nutrients: Jobe's organic fast start, Jobe's organic free flow (4-4-4), Jobe's organic spikes (4-4-4)
Seed germination start date: October 14, 2016
Start Date: December 24, 2016
Day 1: TBD
I have two of thise seeds also.
Do you have a link to strain information?

so in the last day it got 10% amber trichs, and i wanted a more uplifting high so i went and harvested since its such a small amount. so now i gotta wait for a while for another grow to be completed to get more stash, i wish this round would have went better but i have high hopes for the dwc set up

Im glad you got thru that one. Each will get easier and better. Plus you got some meds of your own.

Back