Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

I think I killed my dwc white crack by accident. I left the humidity find off and its hunched over.. please send out positive vibes for my white crack in Dwc. If not it was my mistake and just in case I will start a sodk once they arrive

Are you top feeding that dwc girl? I find the top feeding is a must when starting them out from the get go in DWC. Then when the roots hit the water BOOM!

:vibes:

Are you top feeding that dwc girl? I find the top feeding is a must when starting them out from the get go in DWC. Then when the roots hit the water BOOM!

:vibes:
well tis only a few days old, and it was me forgetting to replace the humidity dome on it. I was going to use a 1/4 strength nutes to lightly feed it.

well tis only a few days old, and it was me forgetting to replace the humidity dome on it. I was going to use a 1/4 strength nutes to lightly feed it.

You don't need nutes at all until the first true set of leaves grow out. The seed has stored what it needs to get going. Just don't let your cube go dry. At that stage I top water bny hand 3-4 times a day I have found it to make all the difference. For the DWC buckets this is the most intricate part in my opinion and what takes the longest, getting them going.

You don't need nutes at all until the first true set of leaves grow out. The seed has stored what it needs to get going. Just don't let your cube go dry. At that stage I top water bny hand 3-4 times a day I have found it to make all the difference. For the DWC buckets this is the most intricate part in my opinion and what takes the longest, getting them going.
I appreciate all of your advice so far and keep it coming, I am going to put a second seed in a rapid rooter and worse comes to worse then i have to plant it in some soil.
I found it impossible to use rockwool, but the rapid rooters are working well and i am going to be using them from now on.

In fact, i think i will be putting another white crack in a rapid rooter tonight to see what happens.

I appreciate all of your advice so far and keep it coming, I am going to put a second seed in a rapid rooter and worse comes to worse then i have to plant it in some soil.
I found it impossible to use rockwool, but the rapid rooters are working well and i am going to be using them from now on.

In fact, i think i will be putting another white crack in a rapid rooter tonight to see what happens.

I use the same cubes myself for the same reason, the rock wool just dries up too damn fast especially under the LED's. Just have some patience. Also try without the top but with the top waterings and see how it goes. The pic of the roots is on the little girl pictured one of the (3) Deep Blue C F2's running right now.

Like I've mentioned before feel free to reach out for help anytime I mean it. :d5:

IMG_20170315_200210.jpg IMG_20170330_171720.jpgIMG_20170328_190601.jpg

not yet, but i can get some tomorrow for you. its embarassing how small it is because i know it can do a lot better than it is.

I agree any bud is good bud if you grow it, just sometimes you want to do as well as you did the last run if ya know what i mean.
And glad your dad is home, grumpy is better than dead!
She still looks adorable! :jointman:

I use the same cubes myself for the same reason, the rock wool just dries up too damn fast especially under the LED's. Just have some patience. Also try without the top but with the top waterings and see how it goes. The pic of the roots is on the little girl pictured one of the (3) Deep Blue C F2's running right now.

Like I've mentioned before feel free to reach out for help anytime I mean it. :d5:

View attachment 727166 View attachment 727167View attachment 727168
BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for all the help so far :bighug:, can you put this thread on your watched thread list please so i can more easily get to you if needed? I will try to tag you in updates if i remember :crying:
I put a tyrone special in the rapid rooter and just put it in promix, i figure if the white crack lives (which i think i got it just in time, it looks to be perking up after i did a misting of it), I will try a soil grow with the GH line from the start.
She still looks adorable! :jointman:
Thanks :bighug:. Regardless, everyone wants a great yield! :pass:

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for all the help so far :bighug:, can you put this thread on your watched thread list please so i can more easily get to you if needed? I will try to tag you in updates if i remember :crying:
I put a tyrone special in the rapid rooter and just put it in promix, i figure if the white crack lives (which i think i got it just in time, it looks to be perking up after i did a misting of it), I will try a soil grow with the GH line from the start.

Thanks :bighug:. Regardless, everyone wants a great yield! :pass:

Sure no sweat. But I'm also just a PM away whenever you need it. Phone and tapatalk are with me almost always :biggrin:

Back