Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

My seed I planted in the rapid footer for dwc just popped up. It looks a little white but this is a white crack seed in doing and I'm assuming its just that it only came up within the last few hours

It sprouted fast. Thats great.

Humidity in the 30s is good for bloom.

It sprouted fast. Thats great.

Humidity in the 30s is good for bloom.
I was shocked at the speed, I didn't soak it, I didn't do anything it,out the plant in to the rapid footer and in to the dwc bucket like the easy dwc guide said to do.

And good that I'm on track there, I think it is just getting honed in to a new environment. I might need to test the well to see if there's bacteria growing along the lines that's causing the mold.

Well water can be tricky. Sorry for taking so long to reply, my dads in the hospital so its been kinda crazy. he will be ok if mom would let him rest

Well water can be tricky. Sorry for taking so long to reply, my dads in the hospital so its been kinda crazy. he will be ok if mom would let him rest
Family is always first! Sorry to hear your dad is in the hospital. Maybe if your moke smokes one she will be able to calm down herself. i think shes probably really worried :p

So the only remaining plant that I have which will be ready for 420 is the white crack. Its pitiful and I feel like its my fault for not taking good care of her.
This is the white crack in soil that is embarrassing to show
RwfY6gc.jpg

And here's the white crack in dwc. Today I am taking the humidity dome off for a few hours to see how she does.
YxsyVR6.jpg

If this dwc goes well i will do either an autoduck or a double grape dwc. Fingers are crossed on dwc

So the only remaining plant that I have which will be ready for 420 is the white crack. Its pitiful and I feel like its my fault for not taking good care of her.
This is the white crack in soil that is embarrassing to show
RwfY6gc.jpg

And here's the white crack in dwc. Today I am taking the humidity dome off for a few hours to see how she does.
YxsyVR6.jpg

If this dwc goes well i will do either an autoduck or a double grape dwc. Fingers are crossed on dwc
Lovely tiny girl do you happen to have pics without the light on?

Remember that any bud produced is some you get to smoke. You get better each grow!

Yeah, moms stressed and dad's grumpy. But he is back home.

I think I killed my dwc white crack by accident. I left the humidity find off and its hunched over.. please send out positive vibes for my white crack in Dwc. If not it was my mistake and just in case I will start a sodk once they arrive

Lovely tiny girl do you happen to have pics without the light on?
not yet, but i can get some tomorrow for you. its embarassing how small it is because i know it can do a lot better than it is.
Remember that any bud produced is some you get to smoke. You get better each grow!

Yeah, moms stressed and dad's grumpy. But he is back home.
I agree any bud is good bud if you grow it, just sometimes you want to do as well as you did the last run if ya know what i mean.
And glad your dad is home, grumpy is better than dead!

Back