Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

The decarbed bud can be eaten on food and provide great results. All the good canabaniods get released. You ingest them all that way. I liked it when ive eaten buds.
You can also eat or juice fresh leaf. Some stomachs are touchy with fresh greens.
Mephisto is good stuff

The decarbed bud can be eaten on food and provide great results. All the good canabaniods get released. You ingest them all that way. I liked it when ive eaten buds.
You can also eat or juice fresh leaf. Some stomachs are touchy with fresh greens.
Mephisto is good stuff
I do have a sensitive stomach but i have zofran prescribed to me already so i will try to juice the little i have. i was reading up on the benefits of the roots and looks like there might be some good usages of the root.
I just dont feel confident in doing decarbing of the thc but i might look at it tomorrow.
thanks for all the help and encouragement so far!

I do have a sensitive stomach but i have zofran prescribed to me already so i will try to juice the little i have. i was reading up on the benefits of the roots and looks like there might be some good usages of the root.
I just dont feel confident in doing decarbing of the thc but i might look at it tomorrow.

Decarbing is just sticking it in the oven easiest part of it really. Just make sure to grind it up first for max effect.

I do this before making my vape juice..........

Have you looked at the medicinal section of the forum? @Root runs it, she is a wealth of information, especially medical canna.
I sneak in there and read occasionally.

Decarbing is just sticking it in the oven easiest part of it really. Just make sure to grind it up first for max effect.

I do this before making my vape juice..........
Ok that was really a dumb brain fart thank,you :)
Have you looked at the medicinal section of the forum? @Root runs it, she is a wealth of information, especially medical canna.
I sneak in there and read occasionally.
I looked briefly a long time ago but ill have to head back over again.

Guess what, while I wouldn't say I got crazy stoned from the bit I have, I got over 9 hours of sleep I only woke up a few times and was back to sleep for a minute, I gotta figure out why this works so well for sleep

Guess what, while I wouldn't say I got crazy stoned from the bit I have, I got over 9 hours of sleep I only woke up a few times and was back to sleep for a minute, I gotta figure out why this works so well for sleep

You get a full body effect by eating it instead of just a brain high from smoking. It helps me to sleep as well.

Edibles and tinctures are amazing things, MissUniverse. Edibles are processed differently by the body, and tend to take effect slower but last longer than smoking. For sleep, and even daytime functioning, my Missus uses edibles. Off work to fill in any gaps, she smokes.
Learning the correct dose can be tricky, and will vary from one med to another and one strain to another.:thumbsup:
Keeping your body's pH in balance is also critically important, as well as you magnesium levels.
Edit: Don't feel bad about about the decarb thing. :biggrin: All it's doing is converting compounds within the plant into forms more readily available to the body.:vibe:

ill reply to everyone tomorrow if that's ok.
I had to take the toof decay down because i managed to see mold and i dont want to chance contamination.
How should i handle the other plants to keep them from getting mold?
i live in a different place now so mold is a problem, but i still have good water

Good air movement. Turn exhaust fan up higher. What the humidity in the tent?
Humidity is in the 30's but it got really hot the last two days and I'm in a different place than I was. I'm not sure if I ever scrubbed the tent after I bought it now that I'm thinking of it. I guess today I will be spending all day moving stuff and scrubbing.
My airflow is pretty good I have 2 fans in there that are doing a good job of making it feel like a wind tunnel. I did notice the buds started forming right above the soil and was almost touching which is where I think it went wrong as well. I seem to have a problem with that even on the plants I don't stunt growth on.

Back