Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

So they are looking kind puny right now, I think that ididnt so the nutrient schedule right this time around. The toof decay and grape crinkle are loving the feeds and I think ill pull a zip off each of those two.
For those watching my duck grow, it was updated with more information too

How are they doing? Any pics?
I'll try to get some pics tonight, but it was a disaster of a grow, didn't have the nutrients right, didn't have the temperature or humidity right.
The positive note is that my friend gave me their DWC set up so I'm going to do an additional 3 bears og if i can figure out what i am doing here

I have no clue about dwc. Feeding can be tricky to keep a handle on. I think it takes time to get a good eye on the plant telling us what it needs. Im still learning.

I'll try to get some pics tonight, but it was a disaster of a grow, didn't have the nutrients right, didn't have the temperature or humidity right.
The positive note is that my friend gave me their DWC set up so I'm going to do an additional 3 bears og if i can figure out what i am doing here

Post up the setup or send me a PM and I can help you get going with what you have or we as a community can help here in the thread. Don't be shy those who don't ask don't learn :pass:

I have no clue about dwc. Feeding can be tricky to keep a handle on. I think it takes time to get a good eye on the plant telling us what it needs. Im still learning.
I have no clue either but i have the ph adjusted and my rockwool cube is in there and I took a peek and the seed in the rockwool already has a taproot. So far DWC seems easier than soil.
Post up the setup or send me a PM and I can help you get going with what you have or we as a community can help here in the thread. Don't be shy those who don't ask don't learn :pass:
I'll try to get some, i tend to get going to do stuff then my body gives out pretty fast which causes a lot of neglect. i didn't preamend my promix so it was just plain promix with some fertilizers that were easy fertilizers, so basically they are lacking nutrition. i did have it down before that I was able to grow some good ones, but i also had some more time on my hands and was constantly watching them. I'm going to try out DWC this next seed and if it works out then i might switch to dwc.

:pass:

You got this!

the mephisto are a total fail, they are growing but are literall 4-6 inches tall. i am hoping that they are a bit longer than 70 day strains so i can get some more fattening up. im too embarrassed to provide pics. the 3bears in dwc is doing well, it popped up today out of the rockwool, seems so far that dwc is easier and requires less attendance to watering right on time.

How old are the mephisto? If they bud at least its smoke. Everyone gets shorties, im getting good at it myself!

How old are the mephisto? If they bud at least its smoke. Everyone gets shorties, im getting good at it myself!
right about a month, they are already flowering so im probably only going to get a gram out of each one at most. rather annoyed and feel like i wasted time.
if i cant make something happen with the dwc im hanging it up

Back